About Get Involved

Get involved and take action with the TYT Army and other progressive campaigns.

Check out our TYT Army Website. Powered by volunteers!

Volunteer with the TYT Army.

This post you’re reading right now is a “topic” where you can engage in a discussion with me and others. You can comment, reply, like… all the things that make connecting from your space to mine possible. Start by interacting with this “topic.” Show me some love!

Using this discussion board will eventually become second nature to you. Before you know it, you’ll be welcoming our newcomers and showing them the ropes. So, give it a test drive and if you have any questions, hit us up in #community:tech-support so we can help you out.

P.S. There are many ways to get more connected. Chat with others during our live shows, interact with me and others on my blog “TYT Today”, and more… by becoming a TYT Member. For just $4.99 a month, you can help us extend our reach to other progressives, fund our many exciting projects, support our staff, and stay super-hero status connected ----> Become a TYT Member today!

Volunteer with the TYT Army
TYT Core Values

:alert:GOOD EVENING, EVERYONE!!! :alert: If you are like me, you are suffering the disappointment :cry: of Nina Turner’s loss in the OH-11 Special Election :ballot_box_with_ballot:. Well, we may have lost the battle, but we have not lost the war :boom:! With any luck, she will run again next year and show everyone of what she is made :muscle_flex:. In the meantime, it tells me we have a lot of work to do :computer:, especially with regard to the media :movie_camera:.
As you know the media :movie_camera: is particularly biased when it comes to progressives :bernie_fight_the_system:. It is our task to hold them accountable for this bias and push them in the direction of fairness. We must make sure they have all the facts:mortar_board: and relay those facts to the public:loudspeaker:. That’s where TF2 – Research and Reporting :books: comes in. I like to think we are the central hub :computer: of the TYT Army :alogo: as we provide the ammunition :gun: to fight back against the disinformation and propaganda. We research the issues, candidates, and/or fact check propaganda so that we have the information to combat :knockout: the media bias. It can be fun, interesting and quite the learning opportunity.
If you would like to be a part of the TF2 Research and Reporting :books: team, please join us in our mission to set the record straight.

1 Like