About Tech Support

Need help navigating our discussion boards, TYT.com, Youtube, Twitch… anything that will help you connect with TYT? Let us know. We’re here to help!

This post you’re reading right now is a “topic” where you can engage in a discussion with me and others. You can comment, reply, like… all the things that make connecting from your space to mine possible. Start by interacting with this “topic.” Show me some love!

Using this discussion board will eventually become second nature to you. Before you know it, you’ll be welcoming our newcomers and showing them the ropes. So, give it a test drive and if you have any questions, let us know in this very subcategory “Tech Support” so we can help you out.

P.S. There are many ways to get more connected. Chat with others during our live shows, interact with me and others on my blog “TYT Today”, and more… by becoming a TYT Member. For just $4.99 a month, you can help us extend our reach to other progressives, fund our many exciting projects, support our staff, and stay super-hero status connected ----> Become a TYT Member today!

Volunteer with the TYT Army
TYT Core Values

Hi, you’re probably sick of hearing from me almost every day for one thing or another on three different platforms!

Not urgent — I found an error here on discuss.tyt.com. In my profile, when I go to Preferences, it says Oops, that page doesn’t exist or is private. This happens both in the shortcut in the top right and when I view my full profile (for example, https://discuss.tyt.com/u/eclecticmisc).

If I find things like this should I report them here? Thanks!

Capture d’écran 2021-05-18 à 10.31.10

Neva! I am somehow getting used to these octopus arms. :wink: So, yes, this is a great place to let me know about discussion board issues. “Preferences” is working for me, so I need to look into this and get back to you. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like