Framework: Progressive messaging strategy

First and foremost, many will say that this is already happening, but it has been happening under the machinations of the Democratic campaigning strategy, which is the first and last mistake we make in trying to get our voices out.
As political adversaries, Democrats should be our main concern; they have been our handlers for so long, they have made it an art to keep us in our place.
That starts at the very beginning, believing we need the corrupt Democratic campaigning strategy to get our message out.
Why do we trust them? They wouldn’t even TELL people about the Reconciliation Infrastructure Deal, and they’re not even trying to make Build Back Better possible!

So for the sake of argument, let’s say we don’t rely completely on a strategy designed to make us lose, and instead focus on what the Progressive Movement needs in supplement to the half exposure gaslighting tactics our “parent political party” allows us to have already.
This is how we need to market ourselves:

Consistency and repetition is key. Too easy have Republicans and our so called Democrat allies distort our message that the American People know very little about us.

I have not been a dragon for 2 years and already I feel like the Progressive Movement was always there aligned with my politics no matter how removed we were.

It is clear, concise, and thoroughly considered with enough context to ease even the most paranoid minds.

So the first measure is consistent outspoken messaging.
When talking about campaign strategy for the Progressive Movement, we must consider the upkeep for keeping that message strong.

Regularly secured advertisement slots in national television from the wolfpac side, local campaign securing regular commercial advertising on local level.
For the foundation messaging, minimal presence is needed, all we want is to keep the message in the public space.

We can use those slots later and boost it further with actual campaign funding when the time comes, amplifying our reach by utilizing existing infrastructure to supplement campaign efforts giving us a head start.
Post campaign, advertising would revert back to minimal messaging, maintaining the presence in the public eye.

We focus on campaigns as they become more possible with the community, a loss would still need maintenance advertising even after loss.
It says we haven’t given up, that any slight loss means enough representation on your side to count your blessings and push the message even stronger.

Use the blunders of the victors for your next campaign, and get in their business like even though you lost, you know you’re the only one that can do it right, so it’s your job to keep engaged your political adversaries, so the people know you haven’t fallen off the face of fhe planet if you’re being just as active when you lost as you would have if you won… except without the authority.
And this is how you can cultivate name recognition where it counts: the halls of politics, and the more attention you get, even an “I was there” can serve as protections that may save us from metaphorical sniper shots to our narrative.

How much commercial for maintenance?
Once a quarter perhaps to start, but monthly would be better, that way we have each month to choose a topic to amplify.
l Cycle through the networks, see if they would, what kind of contract and restrictions they would offer or impose, and slowly work through negotiations toward helping amplify common goals.

During campaign season wolfpac would provide support nationally providing it’s platform to boost local messages to their broader parent home State.

During off season local campaign offices would share some of their maintenance advertising to help boost the general message going on the national level.

Or something like that.

We would be building rapport as well, and when choosing networks, I’m not talking news, I’m talking entertainment and the broader spectrum.
Make sure the ads we send are targeted for the market we’re sending to.
Act engaged, and the people will see it too from your proactive presence.

Business is a universal language, resistance from media and from general public will ease from the steady trickle of cash flow Progressives can generate trying to inform the public.

We’re not spreading the message, we’re selling it; that’s how we need to look at it.
How will our agenda help THEM further?
Don’t give them what they need, give them what they want in exchange for what we need.
If we can make that want into a Progressive one, for example if we had regulations on ANYTHING, then most of our policies look great on paper… so long as it hasn’t been manipulated as it is now, but that is just the reality of our political climate today.