Importance to take action

Literally I feel working class citizens are being pushed out of any possible position within our system that would resemble any sort of equality. #1 ideologies and societal norms that are inaccurate at best for your typical citizen’s income rate to make a simple living, much enjoy life. 2nd to add point it seemingly start to affect other countries seeing the same dynamic, which obviously is controlled by supposed “public representatives.” What they are doing everywhere, to make a general point, why does it seem that they are geared on making the next generations overly emotional and rather uncultured/educated leading to sense of entitlement fueled by emotion , which leads to misunderstanding and entropically causes further discourse. 3rd this then leads for people to look for a leader because of uncertainties in ones life, literally mental abuse. Which is definitely something to take into consideration based off current circumstances, they do this just to attain/preserve power and to label a lower class off citizens based off oppression and predispositions. Then hide its ridiculousness through culture wars spread by main stream media. I’m fucking sick off it, without going off in a tangent, they are forcing us to have to focus on ourselves. I;m just trying trying to do better for me and my loved ones, to look out for community support simple things that have been forgotten and fallen through the cracks which I know you understand, the problem is to get everyone on the same page. Straight truth facts and honestly the peoples called our leaders are an odious immoral group contributing toward others causing pessimism, when they are just just trying to find a way to live happily and freely.

1 Like

Getting everyone on the same page is tough! Especially when they are purposely keeping us down, like you said, so that we don’t have the time or energy to talk about these things. I like that you are trying to better things for the people around you. It reminds me of a saying I like, and will probably mess up. Use what you have, do what you can, it will be enough. I think one of the best ways to get everyone on the same page is to fight for forming and strengthening labor unions. We may still not all agree, but at least we would all have the time and energy to engage.

1 Like