Ode to Abortion

Christians do not force their will on others.

The Christian thing to do is to reason with people’s morality until they choose to do the right thing.

It’s what Jesus Christ would do, and after an age of crusades followed by an age of inquisition, Christians know from experience that the only way forward is by willingness and acceptance.

The Pro-Life thing to do is to allow choice, it is significant in preventing broken homes.
The Pro-Life thing to do is to be persistent and patient.

I am pro-choice, and I chose to keep all three of my accidents against my better judgement.

I have no business raising kids, I could be doing a million other things, and my family doesn’t care as much about quality time as I keep on insisting we do.

I would never want to force such decisions on anyone, regardless of morality.
Their sins don’t justify your sins, sin is sin no matter who commits it or receives it.

Final judgement is between you, God and no one else.

If you really cared for the unborn bastard, you will tend to their mother, with so much pain that even the miracle of life cannot satisfy her.

Have mercy.

Yesterday we celebrate galactic freedom.

Today we celebrate Mexican freedom.

Tomorrow we’ll celebrate American freedom.

And one day, one day perhaps women can be free too.

A New Hope.

Leia Organa was in the Senate by the time she was 16, political prowess unmatched by anyone claiming Imperial Intellect.

She hails from House Organa, the leading family of the People of Alderaan, heir to the Crown earned by merit, humble and gentle as she is royal and fierce.

She is Princess Leia Organa, daughter of Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Legend and Padmé Amidala of Naboo, the greatest Queen her planet has ever seen!

Surrogate to Senator Bail Organa, fighting for your rights a long long time ago, and Queen Breha Organa, last standing Queen of the last planet to stand for freedom in the Empire, a beacon of hope among the Republic, and influence reaching galaxies far far away!

Who the fuck is Luke?
A moisture farmer from the literal boonies of the Galactic Empire.
He’s from Hutt Space.

He’s your chosen one.
Because he’s a man.

May your 4th be with you, don’t forget to celebrate the real leaders of the Galactic Republic, the actual creators of life, the ones we rely on so we can dream to travel this supposed milk of a galaxy.

Thank you ladies, we always wanted to reach for the stars!

If you think you’re morally obligated to force pregnancy on women, then that means you are also morally obligated to care for her maternity in full, including paid time off, starting from the time she says she wants an abortion.

The government must act in good faith and timely manner, because the full term is 9 months, no guarantee of support by 15 weeks into pregnancy should be exempt from abortion ban due to state negligence.

The mother must also have the option for adoption, as financial struggle or hardship may make child upbringing difficult.

Because we want to ban abortion even if it’s rape.

Because we want to ban abortion of ectopic pregnancies.

Because you don’t give a fuck if ectopic pregnancies end in death for both parent and child.
If your egg ends up outside the uterus, when it grows, the mother will die because the baby is not in the place where it’s supposed to be, literally ripping mama apart inside and killing her.
Then the baby dies, because no one gave a shit.

Not even the father, who never seems to have ANY moral obligation in the fucking matter.

That’s what you want to ban, living.
Mind your own fucking business.
May the power of Christ compel you.

Do you want to know why women aren’t having children?

Considering 1 in 4 women will become victims of rape or attempted rape in their lifetimes, I would say it’s because they’re too busy fearing for their fucking lives.

Trying to do the moral thing and not bring life into this world that cares so little about mothers.

If only we didn’t care so much about unborn children, then maybe their mothers would get the attention they need to their civil rights to feel safe and start a family.

Since Texas banned abortion, they still haven’t investigated a single rape kit of the 6,000+ collecting dust before the ban.

What life are you saving?
Are you sure we’re not doing everyone a favor?

2% increase corporate tax was too good for the people, and people can’t afford to have kids.

You don’t care, because Pro fucking Life!

Women, you have only had rights for 50 years.

Only half of a century.

That still hasn’t earned you equal pay, respect over your own sexual autonomy, or even respect as a human being at work, in private, it’s always fucking, “Make me a sammich” or “maybe she just needs a man”.

We say that because we can’t get pussy!
If we’re married it’s because wifey never puts out!
Everyone knows why, we bring those reasons into the office as if it’s any of your fucking business, then get bent out of shape because our piss poor attitude got us cancelled at the watercooler.

Well boo fucking who!

You’re either a man that sucks it up and does what needs to be done, and if you’re one of those that think boomers were gods, then that means you have to keep taking that shit until you die, OR you’re fucking metrosexual!

Because you’re a fucking man and you fucking provide NO MATTER FUCKING WHAT!

IF YOU EVER LAID A HAND ON A WOMAN JUST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED FROM MASCULINITY FOR FUCKING LIFE!

YOU’RE THE FUCKING WORST OF THE WORST, THE REASON YOU RAISE YOUR HAND TO WOMAN AND NOT TO MEN IS BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING WEAK!

LIKE THE FUCKING NFL!

DON’T FUCKING ASK THE WOMAN TO PICK HERSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS, IF YOU WERE TRADITIONAL, YOU WOULDN’T WANT THEM TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL!

JUST SIT THERE AND LOOK BEAUTIFUL!

PICK A FUCKING LANE!

Now that states are banning abortion, we’re going to ensure paternal responsibility right?

Child support that is actually enough to support a child?

And if the father can afford more, surely the next of kin is entitled to a portion more than your basic necessities.

This is about the children after all right?

Still not going after sex abuse, are you sure you want these bastards?
Their fathers’ are dipshits, nowhere to be found.
What the fuck is so important about fathers that bail on their kids?
What can their seed possibly fucking offer?

And if their deadbeat dads can’t flip the bill, then their dad’s parents’ should be obligated, regardless of age or dependency.
This is a family matter.

Do you know why I couldn’t care less about this poor excuse for an organism?

Because nowhere in this conversation are we talking about the mother that has to fucking care for it!

We just said fuck you to family leave and pre-k childcare.

The USA just got finished admitting mothers can’t afford to go to fucking work!

THAT WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF BUILD BACK BETTER!

If abortion is illegal, that should make stealthing a capital crime.

We spend all this time trying to punish mothers, but a majority of us men are sneaking condoms off because it just feels too good.

Punishing them for our good time.

Because we’re men, and this is a man’s world.

Because it’s too hard to ask for permission, or actually be responsible for a child.

Too much fucking work.

The only reason that unwanted parasite is there in the first place, is because of us, and the only reason it’s important is because we think it’s ours.

Not without consent it’s not.
Without consent, that’s fucking breaking and entering motherfucker.

Trespassers should not only be evicted, we need to evict them like landlords after a lifted moratorium.

Final say always goes to the property owner.
You’ll need to negotiate lease terms with your fucking landlord bitch.

Happy Mother’s Day.

We, the Men of Masculinity, humbly apologize for abandoning our duties to protect the women and children of civilization, that in fact we attack your very identities in order to preserve an unnatural order to life.

What is abortion when life is so much more dangerous and unwelcome?
Who cares for the bastard you force to live in broken homes?
So their mothers can overcome resentment?
So mothers can test their maternal instincts against human emotion?
So she can both hate and love her child, and give them the full experience of life?
Sounds like how boomers built character.

Again Happy Mother’s Day, and again we are so deeply sorry.

1 in 4 women will become victims of rape or attempted rape in their lifetimes.
That statistic has been the same since Y2K.
I know, I used that statistic to teach my peers about domestic violence and sexual abuse throughout my full highschool career.
I graduated in 2003.

Women have earned their right to say what happens over their body.
Even with rights, it doesn’t come with equal pay, equal work treatment, or apparently equal atonomy over their bodies.

The abortion argument is the same argument as masturbation, and the same argument about contraceptives.

Going after someone like that, going after their sexual atonomy, that is the same as a sexual predator.

That’s what Pro-Life is, they are sexual predators, and they will stop at nothing until they get that pussy.

We must call them “Forced Gestation”, not pro- life.

They go after women’s unborn children. These people are child predators. Petiod.