A fake political party

A new political party.
The basic premise.
How do you want me to vote? 

E-Dem electronic democracy

Every debate and proposed legislation is to be accessible/readable by every voter on elected persons online and in physical offices. Every voter has the ability to vote on each piece of legislation. The majority of constituent voting is the congresspersons vote on the floor of the chamber.
Note: In my opinion, every voter should have the obligation to vote on every continental or global issue. 

There have been very few stories detailing how campaign contributions by major oligopolies is basically a way to increase profit. Consider the rise of negative campaign adds over the past fifty years, imitated by the new social media platforms.

Most of the campaign contributions would be spent, at profitable rates, on the local media outlets. Television advertisements, billboards, newspapers, leaflets, brochures, etc.. The campaigner would want what is now called merch. The hats and clothing and flags sported about by supporters and their needed signs and banners, mostly printed at an affiliated independent corporate entity. 
Don't think the proverbial, independent local 'mom and pop' shop that supports a candidate, is exempt from this 'support politicians, support profiteers' conspiracy theory. Inevitably something was purchased or transported, which always increases profits. 

The recipient of the money would feel an obligation to heed the position of the people who remind the congresspersons how much money came from where . Which might lead to votes, by the elected, that support the profitability of the oligopolies.

An E-Dem party caucus member would say.

“There are XXX thousand voters in my district, the majority want me to vote aye/nay on this bill. This is democracy at work.”

“Sorry lobbyists, my constituents told me how to vote.”

Proposal for discussion.

Non-renewable resources rendered immune from commodity markets.

I’m sorry people, word wrap in notepad didn’t translate.

This should be more readable. I would really like comments from humans that live where write in votes are allowed.

Electronic Democracy

There are - or could- be facial recognition apps.

There are - or could- be fingerprint recognition apps.

There are - or could- be voice recognition apps.

There are - or could- be retina scanner apps.

Three out of four would make for very secure election registration and voting.

Download app, save on phone 3 or 4 factors.(from above)
Sometime in the next year stop in at a federal building register your info.
Next election open app, be recognized, and vote from the app which uploads
your votes to the election site.

A new political party.
The basic premise.
How do you want me to vote? 

Every debate and proposed legislation is to be accessible/readable 

by every voter on elected persons online and physical offices. Every voter
has the ability to vote on each piece of legislation. The majority of
constituent voting is the congresspersons vote on the floor of the chamber.
Note: In my opinion, every voter should have the obligation to vote
on every continental or global issue.

There have been very few stories detailing how campaign 

contributions by major oligopolies is basically a way to increase profit.
Consider the rise of negative campaign adds over the past fifty years,
imitated by the new social media platforms.

Most of the campaign contributions would be spent, at profitable 

rates, on the local media outlets. Television advertisements, billboards,
newspapers, leaflets, brochures. The campaigner would want what is now
called merch. The hats and clothing and flags sported about by supporters
and their needed signs and banners, mostly printed at an affiliated
independent corporate entity.
Don’t think the proverbial, independent local ‘mom and pop’
shop that supports a candidate, is exempt from this ‘support politicians,
support profiteers’ conspiracy theory. Inevitably something was purchased or
transported, which always increases profits.

The recipient of the money would feel an obligation to heed the 

position of the people who remind the congresspersons how much money came
from where . Which might lead to votes, by the elected, that support the
profitability of the oligopolies.

An E-Dem party caucus member would say.

“There are XXX thousand voters in my district, the majority want 

me to vote aye/nay on this bill. This is democracy at work.”

“Sorry lobbyist, my constituents told me how to vote.”

addendum: Proposal for discussion.

Non-renewable resources rendered immune from commodity markets.

have a nice peace T.

I think what I gather is you are using google translate. I will try to simplistically address these issues.

1. Identity verification isn’t the problem with web based voting. It is oppression because far more would vote if there was online voting. This would upset the status quo.

2. A instant poll system for every region is an idea that would be good however in our current system it would be easily gamed. It would end up being a tool of oppression rather then freedom.

3. Time and education, Democracies big flaw is that the average man is under educated and doesn’t have the time or motivation to be informed.

4. This is well understood here. We all know it however the problem is mutual disarmament not knowledge of the issue. There is a profit motive for no mutual disarmament.

5. This is in theory how things should work however in practice the tail wags the dog.

6. They don’t care about any given contribution they only care about your willingness or ability to give future contributions.

7. They already know what the majority want but if they don’t act they maintain the focus of the public and therefore the power. They don’t want to fix things that way the leverage the attention economy to bend to their will.

8. There must heavy handed lobbyist reform. Politicians will never willingly give up lobbyist it is the source of their power.

9. Immune to commodity markets is a missed translation. I think you mean to say non-renewable resources shouldn’t be commodified. That statement I can agree on.

Thank you for your cogent response. I’m not using google translate, merely an uneducated Gedankenexperiment .

I think the status quo isn’t working so well for the working poor, and poorer. And it’s about time for a good shake-up.

2,3,4,5 agreed

6 I feel that the way politicians ensure future donations, is to speak for and vote for the donors’ wants.

7,8 Agreed. All my E-Dem wishes would need to go super, super, viral, and lead to votes under the current system, before any campaign finance reform legislation could be started.

9 I would get a spelling error every time I tried to spell commoditization or commodified. You got my meaning exactly. Most of the replies I’ve gotten over the years have been basically-- ‘but that would hurt profits’.

Have a nice peace! T

1. Agreed
  2. Correct. I have designs for a network that would address this issue I am attempting to get TYT to build it through feature requesting until MVP is viable. Wolf-PAC / TYT Feature Request

I am a bit of a savant at this I wish I could interface with TYT better.