About Introductions

Tell us how you found TYT, what made you stick around, and anything else that helps us get to know you - you amazing person you.

This post you’re reading right now is a “topic” where you can engage in a discussion with me and others. You can comment, reply, like… all the things that make connecting from your space to mine possible. Start by interacting with this “topic.” Show me some love!

Using this discussion board will eventually become second nature to you. Before you know it, you’ll be welcoming our newcomers and showing them the ropes. So, give it a test drive and if you have any questions, hit us up in #community:tech-support so we can help you out.

P.S. There are many ways to get more connected. Chat with others during our live shows, interact with me and others on my blog “TYT Today”, and more… by becoming a TYT Member. For just $4.99 a month, you can help us extend our reach to other progressives, fund our many exciting projects, support our staff, and stay super-hero status connected ----> Become a TYT Member today!

Volunteer with the TYT Army
TYT Core Values

2 Likes

Hello hello! South Bay area here. I love meeting new people and making new friends. Online is cool, but I would really love some local community as I am new to this area. My hope by joining is to find some like-minded people who are doing their part to make this world a little bit better. My circle really did a big shrink in the era of he who shall not be named. A lot of people I held dear either took off their mask or just totally became different humans. It’s been a rough ride. I am sure too many of you can relate. Anywho! please feel free to reach out and say hi! I am not always the world’s best at checking messages, but I am trying to change that bad habit :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to our community! Sorry you’ve had such a rough ride but I hope you’re able to find some silver linings. There are definitely a lot of progressives in your area so keep trying and I hope you enjoy the community here in the meantime.

1 Like

Hi Family TYT💪 / #DragonSquad🐉

I’m an active member of The Damage
Report​:dragon_face:, :sparkling_heart: #IndisputableTYT​:fist:t6: & all things JayarRated so the WatchlistTYT​:eye: is must see TYT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Due to my crazy lifestyle & work schedule I rarely catch the shows live but do my best to watch every show whenever possible :fire:

Look for me on Twitter @joeken19083 & on the Tikity Tok at kemny_from_philly :muscle:

Cheers :beers: - Ken

Introductions?

Well, I have been a member of TYT since 2006. Back then, you could join as a non-paying member, and after I got over the sting of Cenk, Ben and Jill (back then) booting my morning show Morning Sedition on Air America, I kind of got used to them. So used to them, in fact, that when they left Air America, I finally broke down and joined as a paid member - and I’ve been one since.

I’ve always listened to the podcast, first through AA and, since joining, through the website and my podcaster, so I don’t get a chance to interact with other members through chat. I’d love to change that, but there are so many ways to chat/communicate that I’m not sure what’s the best course to take. I’m trying this forum, which I’ve had a login on for years but rarely used. I hope they let me post this - the bot told me I wasn’t permitted to post as a ‘new’ user - LOL - but we shall see if replying is allowed. I’m always a couple days behind the current show, so I’m hoping that the forum format will allow me to interact with other members.

Thanks for the space to speak.

Elasg

Hi! I’m in a similar situation. I first discovered the show in 2012ish and would watch clips of the show on FB, but I finally became a paying member after Trump was elected. I watch the show on my phone in the TYT app, so I’ve had no way to interact with other members. I’ve also been reluctant to speak here, because I’m pretty sure I sit much further to the left than Ana and Cenk, maybe even most of the members, I’m not sure. Being from the South, I’ve always struggled with the hardline TYT stance of “guns are bad.” I can’t help but wonder (and hope) that maybe Cenk could be changing his mind on this.

I was nervous coming here to the community forums, partly because I was worried I might be “too radical,” but mainly because I’m putting these thoughts into writing for the first time, and I’m paranoid af about it being used against me at a later date. I hope like hell I don’t regret this. My hope is to find others who are thinking along the same lines as me and get some conversation going about what to do and ways to strategize. It’s nice to meet you, and thank you for commenting on my other post. :slight_smile:

1 Like