Animals are InnocentđŸ¶

I love dogs, but my current apartment doesn’t allow pets. There is a dog park hear my home where I go to lift up my spirits. When anyone asks which one is mine, I say all of them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: #joy

7 Likes

Dogs are my favourite people. I have six of them and consider everyone of them my kids. They take care of me more than anyone I know. Love them to no end.

5 Likes

My wife and I take walks over at the neighborhood dog park as well :heart:

4 Likes

Animals are the best! I love them more than most people! They get me :grin: !

5 Likes

That sucks that you can’t have pets in your apartment, and I am glad you found a good alternative! :blush:

3 Likes

Awww that’s really sounds good. I also have a pet. she is really sweet and innocent.
her name is Sky.

1 Like

ya’ll i must’ve been having a bad day. just tell all your dogs hi for me.

maybe look up some cute videos of farm animals and see they’re not so different than dogs.

1 Like

I am not a vegan, sorry to disappoint. I do, though, promise not to torture, mutilate, exploit, or kill my or anyone else’s pets. I keep my meat and you keep your guns. :wink::heart::woman_shrugging:

I’m a vegetarian. I was a vegan for about a year or so but now am lacto-ovo.

I think that many, if not most, people who eat meat do love animals. They draw the line differently over what they think is okay to do in balancing animal welfare versus food. Just as some vegans draw the line differently over insects: some will kill mosquitos or termites but others won’t.

I often order vegan options when I’m out, but it would be very hard for me to be vegan since my wife and daughter eat meat, and I don’t cook (even if I did, I wouldn’t be okay with cooking meat myself for them so my wife would be doing most of the cooking anyway). So being vegetarian is already a compromise for me — we often either eat vegetarian or my wife will make sure to make a meatless alternative or cook the meat separately.

But I support animal rights — I don’t wear leather, I try to support cage free and organic milk and egg farmers and products when possible. Maybe if I could wave a magic wand everyone would be vegan so animals wouldn’t be harmed in food production, but that’s not my choice to make.

3 Likes