*Cenk Food*: TYT food line

A snacks line called Cenk Food could be a good revenue stream for TYT. We see most financially successful shows on the right wing push crappy products. What if we take that idea and sell healthy food called Cenk Food?

TYT has a loyal fan base and I believe it is a win-win for the members and TYT. Members get to buy healthy food and TYT gets a revenue stream. Unlike Merch, these products are repeatedly bought every month or every week.

I once brought up this idea in members’ comments on the live show but perhaps this might be a better place to discuss and possibly get @cenkuygur 's attention on the idea.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

They do have a shop where individuals can buy shirts, coffee mugs and other apparel. I was just checking it out the other day, I like their stickers.

2 Likes

What is there to lose, especially if they don’t look and act like the kind of dolt Trump looked like while introducing his garbage looking shoes? Cenk, Ana, John and company at least hawk their offerings in a responsible manner.

1 Like

Please, no more consumer products, especially single use wrappings that litter and, air sea.How a tatoo for yourself?

Maybe a co-op structure of some sort. I think this is actually deceptively good idea. There is great research coming out that links cognitive ability and diet.

I think though you should have a local meeting place. This is actually done in rural areas near me. They have a website that is filled with local producers once a week everyone goes to a local restaurants and drops their goods at the restaurants walk in refrigerator.

All the goods are pre bundled and priced by the producer and put on the web site. Anyone that wants to buys off the website or comes down in person. The producers pickup the unsold products the following week.

They exchange all kinds of food and plants like this it is actually incredibly popular.

In fact if there was will behind it I could likely take it over from the current admins and scale it.

1 Like

TYT hosting a network of socially conscious producers could be interesting. And, if @cenkuygur was so inclined, he could endorse specific product lines; Cenk seems to me like he has good taste.

Also, I wonder about the market space to host a network of businesses, given Amazon’s designs to put their network members out of business.

1 Like

There are no business involved necessarily. The walk in is at a restaurant but doesn’t have to be they used to use the local school. Also there are a few ranchers and vegetable growers with businesses. The vast majority are just small producers with local goods.

I think part of the secret sauce as may be the fact there is a home made producers law here. If you meet certain requirements you don’t need a commercial kitchen to sell goods to stores statewide.

1 Like