Digital art or digitally enhanced art

Digital art or digitally enhanced art

1 Like

I will begin this category by uploading an undetermined number of my own digital artworks in hopes that others will post theirs also. Digital art and digitally enhanced art is a nearly limitless content category so I invite and encourage all kinds of submissions that are in concert with the title of this category. I am a certified Photoshop Master and taught various courses with respect to the various levels of skill and creativity inherent in Photoshop. I will start with the digital art works that I have made living alone for the past 10 months during COVID-19. They represent my ups and downs during the pandemic. And everything in between. If these links don’t work it probably means I did something wrong. So please bear with me.

![image|336x500] my(upload://eJTs81JJm25SLYxDFEZr2vg411S.jpe)

image !

!

!

4 Likes

@NeverSaneEver So glad you were able to figure out the tech. You included one of my favorite emojis - :woman_cartwheeling: So many that stand out… the woman covering herself in a wave blanket, the dreaming child, the eye offering insight (?)… so much to explore. The eye theme is intriguing. It looks like COVID has been an eye opening (buhduhmcha…) adventure for you. Thank you for sharing! I hope others will eventually do the same.

I shot this today when I took a bike ride. Mountains of Western Virginia.

3 Likes

Whoaaaaaa I had no idea WV was so beautiful and had waterfalls!

You know why they call WV almost heaven?

Huh IDK why it’s not working. You’re the second person who can’t seem to respond via DM.I’m not comfortable sharing my personal address, as you can imagine. Trying to think of a workaround… I may just have to meditate on them and pretend to enjoy them. :upside_down_face: