📽️ Educational Resource: "War Game" documentary

The documentary “War Game” portrays a contested election scenario leading to a potential military coup, involving 35 senior officials from the last five presidential administrations on January 6th, 2023, to identify democratic vulnerabilities and prepare responses.

Janessa Goldbeck, CEO of Vet Voice Foundation, mentioned that if the standards used for assessing civilian protection and political stability in foreign countries were applied to the United States, the alarm bells would be ringing red. She highlighted the alarming rise in extremist rhetoric and the increasing number of Americans who see violence as a legitimate means of resolving political disputes. This scenario, according to her, reflects the dangerous level of polarization and potential for conflict within the U.S. today.

3 Likes

Dang the sound on this is so low, I can barely hear it. Bummer, it looks interesting.

2 Likes

Really? I found no issue. Did you try the volume slide on the video window?

2 Likes

I’ll try to watch this tomorrow. Thanks!

1 Like

It could also be on my end. I will try everything later today. When it’s too hot to do anything else. (Like make art, for example.)

2 Likes

It is pretty scary to me how much they rely on our legal system to define legitimate military operation, since our legal system is itself already significantly and increasingly compromised.

lol we havent declared a war since 1990’s. They want that system to define what military operation is “legitimate”?

Oh shit, I totally forgot to watch this! It looks really interesting, so I’ll try to remember tomorrow. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

You Best.

1 Like