First, You've Got to Get Mad!

If you remember the movie from the 70s called “Network”. The news anchor lost it while on the air and told people if they want to change things they have to begin by getting mad. Well I feel the same way.
All of our efforts have failed. And they will continue to fail because we’re not willing to fight. We’re too nice.
We’re not going to change shit unless we first get mad.

1 Like

There is truth to this on an individual basis but not collectively. We have to get something done anger isn’t conducive for productivity. If everyone matches our angering how is that helpful?

1 Like

Agreed comrade.
Maybe this will trigger some rage:

YES stop the war. Its more than big business it is Zionism…
Thus harassing Iran. The excuse given is not the real reason. Sharia Finance versus Jew Finance is the issue. SAME reason as WW2: Weimar Germany forbade Compounding Interest on Mortgages & Fractional Reserve Banking. Exactly why Iran is targeted for death… so jews can pursue their über-racist agenda through banking. To the exclusion of all goyim; a creeping, insidious evil described by Thomas Jefferson as the #1 thing to avoid.
Quotation: “If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered… I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies… The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”
… and here we are at the brink of the next great depression & WW3, for the same shenanigans that caused WW2…
Banking chicanery.
The only cure is enlightenment:
Sharia derives from the same root as ch-rist, their spelling is preferred: sharing. The christ is the share-ist. (a’la Sermon on the Mount of Olives)
Jews want to snuff out sharing, when debt (sin) serves them better.
Your dumbass-jesus-freak “MIRACLE” of loaves and fishes: most everybody brought water and food for the lecture… the miracle was that as the basket passed, Jews SHARED!
Ancient Greek for jesus is iisous (etymology: in equalness)
Thus “equality in sharing” is the definition of iisous sharist a.k.a. jesus christ.
Pretty sure the accepted “christian” spelling translates more directly as “throwing shit”.
And thats not even a joke.
NUKE ISRAEL

I guess your here to find the spark of light in the darkest night, after all you can’t see if there is no light?

You attribute many things to Jews that are easily attributed to greedy industrialist. While I really have no interest in a entomology of lesson with an ambiguity of the translation provenance. You must understand English isn’t closely related to Greek so the frame is a bit lacking in information.

1 Like