Free food at school

I got this idea from seeing a Walz clip talking about free food at schools. The dems need to bring up school lunches, and breakfast (i didn’t know that was a thing, but i’m fine with it). When the republicans talk about not giving out free food, tell everybody that the republicans want to torture your children. Maybe sneak in a question to repubs ‘why do you want to turn each school into a gitmo’?

1 Like

I heard someone this morning, I think it was on Hysteria, say that Harris-Walz want to give free meals to kids where Trump-Vance want 4th graders to give birth.

1 Like

Many childeren to do not get to eat breakfast becsuse their parents can not afford it. Or lunch for that matter. As we all know, food is essentisl and children who do not eat perform worse in school. So in addition to Replublicans want to tourture children, Replublican want to keep children from a proper education via starvation so they can maintsin a slave workforse

1 Like

Yeah, in Minnesota, all kids get free breakfast and lunch at school. Depending on your income, you can apply for a DBT (?) card that works like a credit card and has money in an account for you to help pay for food during the summer. It’s been a huge help for us!

1 Like

Aww, I’d move to Minnesota if it wasn’t for the … snow.

Happy and warm in California. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Come up Fall, it’s so pretty! :maple_leaf::coffee::pie:

1 Like

The mere idea that both parties have been seemingly okay with children living in poverty and even going without meals says all you need to know about these two Billionaire donor friendly parties. It should be a given that children receive free food in school, but that would mean that children growing up might actually become educated to the point that both the Republicans and Democrats would lose their base of Support. It’s disgusting to watch both sides blow smoke up everyone’s back end with no intention of making good on any of their proposals and policies. It seems like a no brainer, but, “Yes,” children should be receiving free food in schools. As always, the Republicans will probably strike back and say that the Democrats are once again not being financially/fiscally responsible, yet both parties seem to have no problem feeding both the Military Industrial Complex and every Billionaire over the needs of some of our most vulnerable and disadvantaged US citizens.

1 Like