Friday night TYT 6pm show should be changed…?

I think that the Friday 6 p.m. show has been quite weak for a while. To bring more eyes to TYT on Friday nights, I believe we should have either a Friday night debate type of show hosted by Cenk or there should be more Project Hope-centered conversations done on Friday nights. I feel as though more viewers would join the broadcast if TYT’s ideas were presented in a variety of different ways, not just news segments and clips. What do y’all think?

1 Like

Last night’s second half show was particularly enlightening as Ben the Apologist revealed the ancient history that seems to be the basis for his total lack of empathy for the plight of the Palestinian people. Apparently, every mosque has a temple buried beneath it. I wonder what you would find if you dug under every American skyscraper? Surly Ben has ceded all of his family’s property to a North American Indigenous family? What? He hasn’t? Now I’m totally confused…

1 Like

I know I’m late to this party, but I agree with noorelokim. TYT needs to change up the Fri. night programming to get more viewers. I often skin the Fri. night news show because it reports on most of the same stories John already covered on Damage Report. But a debate show with Cenk going toe-to-toe with any of the various right wing blowhards, conspiracy theorists or Israel apologists would be awesome! There’ no dearth of of them available. The question is, would they be too scared to debate him?

1 Like

I’d be more inclined to suggest a show on the weekend, probably on Sunday afternoon or evening. I don’t want the hosts that are on air 5 days a week pushed for more (unless they want that), but many guest hosts may be interested in air time.
The production and sound crew may not want to give up their free time, but it could provide opportunities for new people to join in on the crew. With ad revenues drying up all over the internet I doubt it’s something they can afford, but it might be a valuable investment. I would watch a weekend show on TYT