Government Claws Billions Back From Veterans

This is needs immediate attention as it’s affected so many Veterans since 1949. We need to act and have this law repealed. Please read the article attached on how the government has been forcing veterans to repay incentives to leave the military then forcing them to repay it before they can collect retirement pay.

A direct quote from one of my best friends a retired Major of 20 years after he sent me the article:

“ That’s my story bro. That’s the exact story I was telling everyone in 2015. “

After I said something must be done he said “ I’ve moved on. I went to Senator Gillibrand. Part of the response was “The Army has not yet decided” That was not the only sentence on the document but that is a quote. Already fought it during an election cycle. I already paid it back. I spread the word when I was fighting it with 10’s of thousand others. I have gotten more done in 1 year of moving on than 10 years of fighting our government.“

This killed me to hear my friend speak this way. If someone knows someone that can help veterans be spared from this 1949 law I’d appreciate you passing this through to the proper channels.

80th Congress (1947–1949)

Majority Party: Republicans (51 seats)

Minority Party: Democrats (45 seats)

Total Seats: 96

81st Congress (1949–1951)

Majority Party: Democrats (54 seats)

Minority Party: Republicans (42 seats)

Total Seats: 96

Don’t know which Congress passed this but they should be ashamed of themselves!!!

2 Likes