Has any one seen #reddawn?

So as a Gen X (tip of the spear xenial 1975 here), I have been a giant increase of Gen X motivation stuff coming on TT. However, the #reddawn stuff seems to be just forming and theres no planning/direction. We should be influencing this movement before it gets captured by conspiracy accounts. Or maybe start a sub catagory of the #reddawn such as #jokerprotocal. I think these people are the independants or at people who are ready for change but need information / direction of action.

1 Like

That one is a bit peculiar due ambiguity with counter information purposes.

1 Like

I agree but we have window to influence. I saw over the weekend people are trying to define the movement as constitutionists who are sick of the system. Well ok, we know there is some nuance to that. For instance when they say constitutionist does that mean having a secular viewpoint as it was intended or does that mean some Scalia version of a constitutionist? Additionally what are they sick of in particular? Is it the corruption, if so can they see the corruption based on establishment instead of political party?

I am just saying we have a chance to gain some popularity at the same time educating/guiding the growing movement before it gets corrupted.

1 Like

Nevermind, this # has turned from an anticorruption to prepping for a foriegn invasion by the UN. Damn that was fast.

1 Like

I don’t have any social media so I don’t really understand it from the inside.