Hi! Just joined

Hi all! @droopybosomsdragon here. I crocheted a blue dragon for TDR and told John if he showed it on the air I would join; I have been watching TYT and the other shows for years and always wanted to join now I have! I don’t quite know how to work the site and change my display name on Youtube so any help is greatly appreciated.
I’m 57, happily married for 36 years, child-free, and a multi-award winning author of 3 historical novels. I love cats, coffee and chocolate and am happy to be here!

5 Likes

Hi, welcome! I saw the dragon the other day. Great work! I stumble my way through these platforms but I’m sure someone else can help you out.

5 Likes

Wow that’s awesome, it sounds like you have a fulfilling life!

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes I’m pretty happy. Just sent John a ‘trash can cozy’ for Trashy. I know from the tracking # it’s been delivered so don’t know when it’ll make its debut!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s not just Damage report mail tho so sometimes there is a delay but I’m sure he will be excited to debut it.

1 Like

Saw your cozy on the show tpday

2 Likes

Nice cozy!

2 Likes

Thank you! I just about always have a crochet hook in my hand!

1 Like

Thank you! I have other ideas to make for John too :wink:

1 Like

You should make his dogs a dragon costume

1 Like

I second that.

1 Like

:100: dogs look great in dragon costumes and I’m definitely not biased :innocent:

2 Likes

Now THAT’S cute!
Hey who would I talk to about my dragon egg not showing? And when I watch TDR on Youtube the JOIN button looks like I haven’t joined.

1 Like

I don’t know but sometimes YouTube is a bit screwy and it’s not shown up right I have heard others complain of similar issues

So you made John a hat now? Is it a dragon hat that would be awesome!

Yes crocheted him a dragon hat. I know it was delivered (tracking numbers are my best friends lol). I love to crochet and give away my creations all the time :slight_smile: :smiley:

2 Likes

Now we won’t see it til he is back on Friday but he better be wearing it!

Hi just joined too! Longtime fan but recent member, I’m UK based and don’t know how many other Brits there are here.
Eager to get involved in any activism, especially anything that is globally relevant and that I could try and help with here and in Europe. So any direction on how to do this would be great!

3 Likes

Happy New Year UKLaura!

1 Like

Hiya, I think you will find a few if you join the twitch or YouTube live chats. Not many people use this feature.

1 Like