If and ONLY if you can help

Hey TYT Fam, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here and I do apologize for that but it’s been an awful couple of months and I’m in a really bad place mentally but trying to dig myself out of it. I won’t make this post too long but as I’m typing this I feel horrible for asking but I really didn’t know where else to turn to. I truly hate this but I had to turn to using GoFundMe just to catch up on rent. Here’s a link if you or someone you know might be able to help.

With that said though please for the love of whatever religion you follow!!! Please don’t feel obligated to help and don’t you dare apologize if you can’t, I know money is tight for a lot of us (especially with helping TYT as of late which is a far greater cause) I know 2k is a lot to ask for but I just need to cover my portion of rent for 2 months, bills and everything else I’ll catch up with whenever.

Thank you fam, just taking the time to read it is more than I could ask for but any help no matter how little is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I don’t have much to spare, but happy to pitch in what I can. :blush:

2 Likes

As always you are a class act Artguy, dude the fact that you care enough to donate any amount says volumes. I don’t have the words to express what this means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

2 Likes

Hey Brian,

I’m really sorry to hear you’re going through such a tough time. I hope things get better for you soon. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @marksmithh I really do appreciate the thought, things have been getting worse I’m sorry to say, I even had to stop my TYT membership :frowning: but I’m hanging in there. But seriously thank you for the kind words.

1 Like