Introducing at Center Stage ... (because I'm a former ballerina and we all love center stage)

Greetings Earthlings. I first saw TYT and Cenk on a cable TV station (I think) many, many years ago. Similar to now, Cenk and a second person were seated at a desk where they eviscerated the right. It disappeared and life went on.

I found TYT again on YouTube. Awesome.

I am a very busy artist activist who spends more time at this then I do looking for sales. Which may not be a good idea as I am not even making ends meet. Thank goodness for EBT, heating assistance, and a lifetime contract with my web host (actually with the original owner but all subsequent owners have honored the contract).

Right now I am also active with the Debt Collective, Medicare4All CT, and local politics. I have made art for “In The Red,” the DC e-zine, and all my fine art is me acting to change the world. Recently I was a part of an effort in my town to engage in a Community Conversation which arose when some of us tried to put forward a ceasefire resolution.

I also have kidney issues and do all my own cooking and baking, so I’m sure I’ll be sharing in the recipes section.

On the other hand, there are only 24 hours (approximately) in a day, so I may not be posting as much as other people.

Chao, all.

6 Likes

Damn, you’re a dynamo! I can’t wait to hear more from you (including your recipes). Hopefully you can make it to the Operation Hope Town Hall tonight. :heart:

Planning on it!

1 Like

Hi Patricia. As I said in the town hall, I visit my kids and grandkids back in CT each month. I moved here 21/2 years ago, and wasn’t aware the voter suppression had become so intense there.

1 Like

Well, to be honest, I’m not sure how intense it is, but I do know someone brought it up in some political discourse. First I need to establish if it really exists, where it exists, if it’s being confused with something else, and so forth.

I will let you know what I find.

What part of CT are you from? Is that where your kids and grands are?

1 Like

Aw thank you! I’m glad you made the meeting, too.

1 Like

I’m from the Hartford area. One of my daughters lives in Hartford. The other lives in Middletown, along with 2 of my grandkids. My son lives in the Bristol area. Are you attending the Raffa protest on the New Haven Green this Saturday? A member wrote in to the show last night and informed Ana of it.

I am unable to attend but I expect it will be well attended. The local (New Haven) Jewish
Voice for Peace contingent will undoubtedly be there as will a LOT of local activists.