Is Third way Ana the genuine Ana?

Yep, I can’t believe the turn Ana has taken but it’s undeniable at this point. “Both sides do it” used to be the punchline to a mainstream media joke TYT and Jimmy Dore shared laughing about. Now, they both repeat it incessantly.

Listening to TYT is like listening to Real Time with Bill Maher. Just an endless stream of cartoonish caricatures of “leftists” who they can attack with derision dripping from their “tones” of voice. It’s gross.

Couple that with Cenk’s recent calls for a populist Red-Brown Alliance and it’s a very sad state for TYT. No Cenk, we’re not going to side with fascists because you think they care more about corruption than liberals do. Sorry, not sorry.

1 Like

The Nazis Hated the old Prussian aristocracy, that didn’t make Nazis reformers.

1 Like

On the same episode as the Musk/AOC comparison, I noticed her contribution to the worst-things-Trump-has-done bracket segment, was to point out how responsible the Dem Party is for their being so hated among the electorate. #bothsidesdoit

1 Like

I think Ana just finally figured out the the DNC is no better than the RNC when it comes to getting real change done. She is done supporting a Corp-Dem party that is basically no better then the GOP from 1980 under Ronald Reagan. She has figured out that supporting them isn’t doing anything but solidifying their power and holding the REAL Left down. She has realized that the DNC can’t be changed/reformed and we need a new party to represent the REAL Left.

And now you have the Pure Left going after her because she sees some good ideas coming from a few GOP people. I agree with her there too. Just because someone has a (R) next to their name doesn’t mean they can’t come up with a good idea. A broke clock is correct twice a day so they can have a good idea every once in a while.

I think that Ana will vote 3rd Party on Election day but she can do that because she is in CA which Kamala should win in a landslide. I myself would be voting 3rd Party too because I know that tRump will win here in KY in a landslide.

2 Likes

Name 3 good ideas Republicans have?

1. Josh Hawley voted against the Tik Tok ban which also got a no from Bernie.

2. Thomas Massie has been voting with the Squad on Gaza

3. McCain/Feingold Act

1 Like

2 of those are not Republican ideas, they are just performative votes, not good ideas coming from the right. McCain–Feingold was over a generation ago. So, basically nothing?

This is getting interesting! :popcorn::face_with_hand_over_mouth::popcorn:

1 Like

‘Interesting’ is my middle name. My parents were very cruel. Congrats on getting called out as a TYT community member. Now I know someone famous.

1 Like

They were cruel, but they weren’t wrong.

I’m thinking now I’m definitely less than six degrees from Kevin Bacon. :joy:

2 Likes