Let's unseat Kevin Hern and send a progressive populist to the House

As you may know, Kevin Hern is one of the wealthiest members of Congress, representing Oklahoma’s 1st district. A longtime friend of mine, who ran my wife’s campaigns as part of the CT Green Party back when we lived there, is challenging him as an Independent. His name is Mark Sanders and he’s a progressive populist through and through.

Mark is polling really well. He’s making inroads with the electorate across the board and has been bolstered by some Dems behind the scenes. Sadly, the Democratic strategist who joined as his campaign manager was basically told she’d never work in the Democratic establishment again is she didn’t quit his campaign, so she did. The Dem candidates people, butthurt because they aren’t doing as well as Mark, have also started ripping his yard signs out of the yards of registered Democrats.

Wish I could say I was surprised, but they did the same to my wife after she turned down their invitation to run as a Democrat. Dirty tricks.

Anyway, if you can help at all, I know Mark would appreciate it. He is looking for volunteers, both in the Tulsa area and elsewhere. In particular he’s looking for a graphic designer to help with new flyers & such.

To get involved or contribute to his campaign, please check out his site: sanders4ok dot org

PS - if it’s possible, it would be great to get Mark an interview slot on the main show. I know he’s a fan and he’s both thoughtful and unafraid of tough questions.