Message to the people

WOW, and yet some people say it’s hyperbolic to say that Trump and MAGA are dangerous and getting more dangerous by the day! This is what they are doing WITHOUT control of the White House. The stage has been set for far too long and people need to wake up before it’s too late. I’m afraid of what will happen when Harris and Walz win because of Trump-fueled MAGA backlash, and I’m terrified of what will happen if they don’t.

1 Like

To get back on topic what would be the best way to educate the people on the importance of voting for a Congress that will help Harris and Walz. My first thought is given Cenk and company already have the platform and TYT make this a point of discussion and ask others in media to cover the topic? Does Cenk see these posts?

1 Like

HOORAH! She FINALLY mentioned TWO STATE!

What that means is it says: we will eventually part ways with this Netanyahoo faction. It doesn’t mean we won’t support Israel, but it will move things in a direction where land grabbing eventually stops.

Netanyahoo steered his country into such a bad place, the only way he can see out is to start a war with Iran, thinking that will force the US to bail them out. And the Repubs are TOTALLY down with that!

2 Likes

Wow… I’m surprised she actually said it. I’m also surprised that she said she would place a Republican in a cabinet position. Could she unify the right and the left with a very progressive vice president in Walz and a Republican cabinet member? Just thinking about it, her administration could look very interesting. I do like the way she handled the change in stance of policy changes yet sticking to her guns saying her values have not changed.

1 Like

I thought she handled the sudden change in fracking policy terrible! She did not explain well why she changed on fracking. Hard to believe her pro environment claims while now refusing to ban fracking … and without even trying to discuss phasing it out, stop approving anything new and cracking down on regulations to monitor pipelines and bomb trains to avoid more catastrophes and loss of lives! argh!!! Her interview really annoyed me. On Gaza it really is a nothing burger answer. She has had plenty of time now to be better. Even if she said, I will consider more options if a deal isn’t reached by xyz date. Put some pressure on making the deal happen!

3 Likes

I wasn’t able to see the interview and didn’t find it on YouTube. CNN had bits of it posted, so maybe that is the whole thing. Does anyone know where I can find it?

CNN has posted the full interview, it is in 3 parts https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/30/politics/video/kamala-harris-tim-walz-full-interview-part-1-digvid

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Remember… like I tell everyone when they debate me on MAGA. Watch what they do not what they say. The simple fact she chose a very progressive VP is action enough to give me hope. As far as the interview goes naturally she has to give the politically correct vague answers as she does not want to alienate voters. I’m ok with her not banning fracking then when she gets in she scales it down. Remember, she stuck to her guns and said she might have changed her mind on policy but not in what she believes in. We have to give a little to get slot.

1 Like

What bothers me on the fracking question is that she doesn’t explain why she changed her position from wanting to ban it to refusing to ban it. She is unable to hit the question head on. It is like the Lestor Holt interview where she gets stuck on not going to the border and volunteers she’s never been to Europe.

To me it is a sign she is not on top of the issues and is forgetting what her handlers told her to say rather than being well versed and speaking with conviction. There is a lot she could have said on fracking and it bothers me that she seems clueless.

2 Likes

I understand your point but again saying her values have not changed is a nod to progressives. Yes she can find a better way to express her change in policy but we all know she needs all the votes she can get. Changing her stance on fracking appeals to those mega rich companies that rely on it and provides an alternative to Trump with the same competing stance. She can’t come out and say she changed her stance because she wants those votes but I agree she could have handled the question with more tact. Moving forward I hope she learns from it and learns to answer that question better as we know it will come up again especially at the debate.

1 Like