New Hampshire win as a write-in?

Now that Cenk lost the court battle to be on the New Hampshire ballot, is there a push on the ground to get more people to write-in Cenk’s name than will write-in Biden’s name?
We need people outside every voting place with a brochure stating Cenk’s policies, and also how to spell his name.
Imagine if more people hand wrote “Cenk Uyger” than “Joe Biden”. That would force corporate media to stop ignoring Cenk’s candidacy and begin a real conversation.

1 Like

I think this is a good idea to pursue do the fact you can educate others on his name spelling. This would also help him highlight the fact New Hampshire seems to have treated him less then fairly.

2 Likes

100% agree, excellent idea. Getting Cenk’s name out asap would be great, and be careful to check local laws as far as doing anything outside of polling places.
Even if it doesn’t work it will absolutely help bring some awareness and maybe a chance for some traction for Operation Hope. We should start trying to do this in every early polling location.

1 Like

Good point, thank you! IF people are allowed to hand out said brochure :wink:
I’m used to my polling places where every door is surrounded by campaigns handing you something with their name on it.

1 Like