On the subject of "pro-life"

I just want to say, that I’m more pro-life than the pro lifers! Because I advocate for not blowing up babies in Gaza! So in reality, the “pro-lifers” that want to kill babies are actually satanic!

5 Likes

This is a very good point and I have been waiting for someone bite on this exact issue. Seems a bit hypocritical.

To them they are pro democracy and pro life.

It is just they define those terms vastly differently than I do.

4 Likes

The are so pro-life, they advocate for the baby to be born even if it has a 0% chance of survival. They want the woman to go through pain of giving birth.

4 Likes

Yea i actually call that pro cruel and unusual punishment for the non-crime of getting pregnant.

3 Likes

We do need better catch phrases to replace the pro-life/pro-choice blather. Just another psycho phrase the powerful political hacks came up with and the best Dems could do at the time was coming up with pro-choice. I’m sure it made sense at the time, but just another example of how, those with hope of a better life, a better democracy, actual freedom, actual choice, better capitalism, better service to the people and empathy are always on defense against a small group of people with hatchets. I’m invested in the Amercan experiment, but we gotta go on offense. There needs to be a better way to protect the people from the constant barrage of the crazy folks driving the America bus into a ditch, just so they can pretend they aren’t creating a fuedal system on purpose. We can’t keep calling them conservative, pro-life, or even the right. They aren’t right. Not even for the people that vote for them, and the language they create is the stake in the heart of all of us. You recognize that they are not pro- life, most do, you are even coming up with other terms. You are not alone and this way of thinking needs to be shared with a bit of the oppresive history on how we got here. :green_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

I’m biting. Let’s get to redifining descriptives! Woot!

2 Likes