Presidential debate of Dr. Cornel West and Cenk Uygur

My vote is between Cenk and Dr. West. Wouldn’t everyone love to see a presidential debate between the two of them? How can I help make that happen? Let’s keep operation hope alive.

6 Likes

Make it 3 with Maryanne Williamson

4 Likes

They should have one with the three affected by Florida’s decision and we should circulate as: “This is what the establishment fears and doesn’t give you the chance to decide” … or something shorter :s

3 Likes

I’m from Aotearoa/New Zealand :new_zealand:
Cenk Uygur has my full support, even though I can’t officially be part of the voting system, as I’m not an American Citizen :grin:

4 Likes

Maryanne & Cenk should move independent and debate with Cornel in Fla to save democracy.

For the entire debate they should discuss what it means to save democracy. Peoples democracy, not Biden’s corporate democracy. A great opportunity to expose the Dems cowardly act of anointing Biden without debate in Florida.

Show the debate live on TYT, perhaps some others as well e.g. Democracy Now, Breaking Points and get Ryan Grim as moderator

1 Like

We appreciate your support @sully28 , and don’t worry about whether or not you can actually cast a ballot, foreign companies buy out a lot of our politicians so it’s only fair that other citizens in the world should have a voice

3 Likes

Another reason why I pointed out is on strategic terms. It is good strategy to include all three because they are the current target of an undemocratic move by Florida’s DNC. Maybe dr. Cornell might cause the public to speak in terms of them being spoilers… people forget that this is about the primary and they even point Cenk as a spoiler. I don’t know.

They’re going to be in a show hosted by John Iadarola reacting to a Debate I think tomorrow. I’ll get back to you on that. Cenk Uygur, Marianne Williamson and Dean Phillips. I don’t know if Dr. West was invited.

3 Likes

We should circulate it as it should be, official primary debates. The establishment is simply irrelevant.

1 Like

It is hard for me to understand why Obama thinks that he has a bit of relevance with the progressive party. Considering what he did last election, he created this mess. He needs to get out of our way.

Hillary Clinton is equally absurd in her lust for power. We don’t need her or Bill anywhere near the presidency. If she thinks she’s gonna run I think Bill will become a subject of scrutiny In ways we could never anticipate.

The gull Obama has to stump for Biden gives me pause. Has Obama ever learned of the tale of Icarus? Obama seems to have far to much influence over Biden. Obama is going to loose his celebrity and be laid bare at the alter of the void. He purses his lips toward the chalice of power. This isn’t student governance my son, go home before your rotting dignity wroughts our resolve for your reputations demise.

This is an excellent idea. The DNC will not give them the “time of day”, completely ignoring them from being part of the democratic primary process, why not try this suggestion?

1 Like

They will be tonight reacting to the 4th Republican Debate. All three of them and John Iadarola will be hosting. I will expand on your comments later. On some strategic ideas I have to gain more buzz.

1 Like

I think @clarebare54 has an excellent idea, and a debate between Dr West and Cenk would be both compelling to watch/hear and an excellent way to bring people from both camps together for greater collaboration. Afterwards there should be another broader group debate, but with just the two of them it would allow for more focus.

2 Likes