- Remove “minimum” from “minimum wage”.
- Wage becomes a simple calculation. Wage = [GDP/population]
- Every citizen receives their Wage (we could call this UBI) on a predetermined interval.
- Businesses provide goods and services in exchange for units of the Wage (call them dollars).
- 100% of these dollars collected are returned as corporate revenue taxes to the government for redistribution.
This simple concept gives all of the wealth to the people and evenly distributes that power to each individual citizen. The hope would be to eventually apply this concept globally so all human beings are afforded an equal share of the collective productivity of society regardless of how they chose to spend their time alive.