Secret Service Director Testifies in Front of Congress

Anyone watching this? Chat is disabled on TYT.

Nancy Mace is just awful. Who pooped in her Wheaties?

2 Likes

I watched the whole thing. I had to shower after. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

What happened?

Thanks for starting this topic

1 Like

House republicans have launched an investigation into the shooting. They were questioning the SS director today. While there are many genuine concerns about the lapses of security, republicans are being republicans.
Nancy Mace said something along the lines of " you are stonealling and you haven’t answered a single question". (which is true) . She asked if the director had been transparent with the committee. Director said yes. Then she asked a series of yes or no questions like have you provided the list of all the people posted there, have you provided the footage etc. And the director stonewalled. And then Mace said something like so you haven’t been transparent. you are full of :poop: . Unnecessary and incendiary but honestly, cant say I disagree. The least she can do is answer questions properly. No one ever does in these hearings.

I think in the end they are investigating the director for perjury.

1 Like

Thank you for explaining. I really appreciate that you take the time to do that! :heart:

1 Like

you are most welcome. I am recovering from an injury so I don’t have much to do these days, lol.

1 Like

I’m so sorry that you were injured! I hope you have a full and speedy recovery. How are you doing?

thank you. I am feeling much better now. Will be good as new soon, lol

1 Like

Well, physically anyway. :wink::heart::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

hehe, yeah.

1 Like

How have you been doing? I hope you’re fully recovered (or at least still in the path of recovering). :blush:

Hi, thanks for your concern. yes, I am pretty much recovered now. Free to be up and about again. Hehe. Hope you are well.

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear it!

I’ve been pretty much in and out of the hospital for the last few weeks having little surgeries and tests (I have fibromuscular dysplasia, so my renal and carotid arteries are giving me problems. They don’t always play nice, which they have to get from me. :joy:). I’m starting to feel better, so I have the energy now to get back into TYT and other things I’ve been missing out on. Sorry for the boring backstory.

I hope you are still doing well!