So-called genocide in Srebrenica is a lie!

You also believed that there were WMD’s in Iraq?

My opinion is that every war is wrong. It is borne out of love for people. And the strong sense for truth and justice. ICC is not the truth. It is a political court.

My mention of the changing numbers, including the one for the women raped is to show you how the lies are spread to build up the narrative.

The line between a war crime and genocide for you is blurred, but it is important to try and stay within its frame as a much as possible. The following " “the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group. ” did not happen in Srebrenica. There are many Muslims still living in the entity of Republika Srpska, which is part of Bosnia.
Their houses were never flattened. Lot of them even fought, willingly, with the Serbs during the war

War is borne from the love of people in your opinion?

The changes numbers shows propaganda nothing more.

So your contention is they fought together willingly just like a pride off that got a little out of hand or some such?

Is it possible someone is genocidal without crossing the line and having committed a genocide?

I suppose you will say yes then does that actually matter post fact?

I submit no.

Everyone is dead is dead. Atrocities are the sorrowful part the words defining the commitment to a threshold of terribleness is an absurd excise.

Everyone has their hobbies I suppose.

I meant to say that my opinion of war being wrong is borne out of my love for the people. I misspoke.
Overall, you really do not understand the conflict in Yugoslavia. Like most other people exposed to western media, you fell victim to believing its lies. Or maybe you are a Muslim, in which case you may feel the connection to the Muslims in Bosnia, which would be completely reasonable.
The fact is however, that the war was not started by the Serbs. The Serbs were not the ones that beheaded their victims.
They attacked Srebrenica, after many atrocities committed by Bosniak army in the surrounding villages, and killed its soldiers. Not a genocide.
One of the biggest Bosniak war criminals, Naser Oric, has been freed by ICC despite many proofs to his involvement in the atrocities against the Serbs. He is considered a hero by Bosniaks.
If ICC charged him the narrative would be harmed, so they couldn’t could they?

I am not saying I understand the conflict but I would assert you also are likely to not to understand it as well. In fact war is always the same just a series of stories that amount to mainly chaos and nationalism. So if you tell me x attacked y first I know you are lost. First off you would have to have a deep understanding of the regional history. My guess is by your tenor you do. But I also suspect by your tenor your not broadly supported in any evidence.

This make you like anyone else a guy with a story.

I like stories, but you would be wrong if you think I don’t understand mother Russia or the Soviet one. This one seems like some ill fated Leninist frame.

You keep missing the point.

The Srebrenica genocide is a lie promoted by Western powers and its MSM to justify its role in destroying yet another country.
Not too different to their role in Iraq, Libiya or Syria.
If you are not capable of understanding that, you can understand very little of the common cause of the conflicts. It is the money, using religion as the means
Spreading the lie of Srebrenica genocide will cause more hatred and conflict. The war mongering had already started.

Not sure I understand the point of your mentioning of “mother Russia or Soviet one”

I am not sure what point you think I am missing here. Do you think I trust propaganda?

I would say I am the most suspicious person I have ever met. I am also really great at finding propaganda.

What I mean is I spend a bunch of time learning about Russia and the region.

I will likely learn all about this just to explain it to you at some point (not in an arrogant way, but in a way so that you know I know).

Until I can do that we can agree that all major powers like to lie to their respective publics to aid their actives they engage in. Which are broader demonstrations of hard power (this deterrence doctrine is used offensively).

We are agreeing on something then. Do read and explore up on it indeed when you have time.

It is quite simple. I cannot think of one conflict and the narrative in the last 40 years of my life that the Western media was right about. Almost exactly the opposite in fact.

The documentary that I shared was made by Bosniak Muslim years after the war. It talks about Clinton asking for the large scale crisis in Srebrenica from the Bosniak’s Muslim leader (imprisoned in communist Yugoslavia for calling for Shari’a rule in Bosnia) for years so that he can engage NATO in the conflict. As I mentioned many times in the posts, Bosniaks continued attacking the villages around and slaughtered women and children. This is well documented. The Serb army eventually attacked and cleared Srebrenica off Bosniak’s army

Ok thanks for clearing that up for me I thought you were linking me a book at was for sale for 250 USD.

I will find the documentary and / or get a translation if need be. It may take me a bit of time. Prior commitments are growing in priority right now.