Solution or resolution?

This is a hard concept that I’ve been struggling with lately, over population. So I’m definitely not a conspiracist, I’m simply stating what I see, and trying to make connection from every different angle, think of it as your outlet during holiday times lol. Ok, I’ve noticed most communities stem from a central city or that capital, usually quite populate. Now as you move away communities begin to get much more rural in correlation. This in it self creates a dynamic of divide(beside the point, but does offer perspective), while even though local, unique cultures from town to towns and cities are developed based of different topography of specific areas. My question why is the current day population so highly densified, when other regions have space available? This causes not only inflation because of supply and demand, but also competition amongst our self where I feel we’ve reached a threshold for. Shouldn’t we be using our wisdom & intellect to reach an equilibrium of sustainability, we have land to propagate and grow, but we monetize everything to make it simpler. Why build another city if we a have a perfect good one right here, let just stack humans on top each other to create space, not realizing that there are subsequent effects later. We have the solutions, but the people in lead are just to damn lazy. They rather focus on a dollar and power to live lavish selfish life over their own when they aren’t living themselves, and honestly impeding chances for everyone else basically through malice. I know we need to make a change soon, because if don’t, bruh I’m not sure our current system can withstand

Until we have living wages, densely populated communities will have the most available work, and means to live.
Small towns are nice, but no place for the low income.

Add to that the housing market. Rentals in smaller communities will generally be more expensive and higher cost of living.

Phoenix, Az for example is the back up plan if you can’t make it in Northern Arizona where the weather is nicer but more expensive the farther you go up.

Take Flagstaff, Az for example. Low-income earners have been paying 40% of their income alone on housing from a new study that came out from the city.
We are able to do that because the University, NAU, rips you off like no other when it comes student room and board.
If not the end of the semester then start of the next school year, flocks of parents desperately search for housing for their kids, looking for literally anything that’s available.
Property owner got wise, and realized they could easily set high rents and eventually, sooner than later, someone would snatch it up.
Our minimum wage has been $15 per hour for years out of necessity, but it doesn’t match the high cost of living on top of the insane rental options.
And business raises prices every year, claiming inflation, bumping things up by a quarter, but never do wages go up for employees.

It should be that if you raise prices by 25¢, so should your employees wages go up 25¢ per hour.
4 full time employees given 25¢ raises comes out to $40 per week plus taxes.
with your inflation increase, you should he expected to make that back within 2 days, that’s 5 days left to make your inflation, but let’s be real, the quarter is arbitrary, no one is actually calculating out the inflation they SHOULD be increasing.
Regardless, inflation without wage increase leads to a broken economy.

Not to mention, if people aren’t making living wages, how does anyone think the economy will boom again? Where are all the retail sales going to come from if people can only afford essentials?

ahhh I didn’t see this response!

Great explanation, and actually further accentuates my point. This is exactly what I mean, we have the resources to expand outwards in a green way to take some of the burden off the heavily dense areas that are having to keep up maintaining a larger community supply and needs. Which in turn over works employees, but also fills the pockets of the owners and stock share holders. If we have people more spread out its like ley they’ll find another business. Unlike like highly dense areas have staple companies that are part of there routine because of location. So therefore less business for larger companies associated with lower expenses should be a cheaper cost of living. Basically spreading the public around would hinder monopolizing business because they would have to open more stores rather than having your giant cooperation centered in the city. Lets be honest business need people, but people don’t always need business. My second rational is that this would help with division we’ve created unintentionally between rural and urban citizens, most have trouble relating even minuscule day to day actives to one another. You can plainly see it in common mannerism and colloquial terms from region to region. This is one subtle factor could be addressed, but government won’t invest unless they see a profit motive, rather we are suppose to live like anchovies and spend like we’re caviar. Aren’t they suppose to representing us, and making lives better? Simple up taking of task are going unchecked for the sake of persevering funds they’ve stole that were suppose to be utilized for the progression of the people as whole.

Small towns are expensive to live in. The reason people live in populated areas is because they can’t find a better or sustainable life outside.

Many that leave often must come back because in heavily populated areas jobs are easier to come by, the housing is much more affordable, and quite frankly, it’s too encumbering to enjoy your surroundings, no matter how lovely you find it.

This is an easy fix, because a living wage allows Americans to choose wherever they want to live, we can reduce the problems overpopulated infrastructure. The reason people aren’t staying in their preferred small towns is because it isn’t sustainable; but only just, because many still try, and they wouldn’t if they didn’t think they could make it.

Also, keep in mind that a living wage in America isn’t more than $2 above the respective minimum wage. In fact I don’t think any living wage is up to $2 above the minimum wage.

For reason’s sake, let’s say everything comes at a price.
I think this is worth the Trump tax cuts for business.
God knows that’s never coming back, might as well try to get something out of it.

I agree with you on 95% of what you said excluding pricing is cheaper in urban areas, way to many factors, but the genuine trend generally leads to populated=higher cost because of all the various things that come naturally, repairs, dispute, etc. Which leads to a need to expand in worker force and availability. Idealistically the further spread out lead to jobs in specific areas, overall resulting with less living cost accounted by two factors. One, less work for citizens because there is an achievable status quo in relation of supply and demand ratio, second it would open more jobs in the market because of locations, rather than just working the one location and being under cut anywhere you move.

small towns also don’t have job availability, even if you find a job, small towns don’t have full time work, most are part time, and you need to hobble together a working living to get by.
Not just affordability, small towns are just more complicated unless you can secure line of work.
But what happens if your hours get cut because business is rolling back labor because of slower business?
Everyone is waiting for a booming economy, but we know it’s never going to happen without a living wage.

We’re kind of stuck.

I will say development is more of community effort, which is kinda of ridiculous because we still federal taxes as we develop self sustainably. Only to realize that money spent will never be seen again.