Task Force 2 TYTArmy's Bias Fighting Ammo Unit (Research & Analysis)

:mega: The TYTArmy is gearing up for another midterm election year and we need All hands-on-deck :keyboard: to combat the misinformation and mudslinging we know the mainstream media perpetuates every election cycle. Mudslinging, half-truths, complete falsehoods, and propaganda that misleads the public every day. Especially against the candidates that are fighting for Medicare for all, Student loan forgiveness, free lunches for children, as well as a fair tax structure making the rich pay their fair share.
I know, some of you were thinking :thinking: “I don’t know if I’m good enough? I’ve only ever put stuff on Fartbook to piss off my Uncle Ned who’s a hardcore MAGA nut.” :roll_eyes:
Answer these questions:

1. Ever watched a news clip or read an article and know the information that you just watched or read is incorrect or biased towards corporations and the status quo? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
  2. Do find yourself on Google doing your own research to craft a Fartbook post or a Twitter post to reply to Uncle Ned with factual information?
  3. Do you ever feel frustrated because you know if more people knew the truth and knew they were being misled we wouldn’t be in such a polarized mess? :man_facepalming:
    If you answered yes to any of these :tyt_army: TF2 is the place for you!
    In TYTArmy’s Task-Force 2 This is exactly what we do, research and analysis to combat misinformation & MSM bias. Once TF1 :muscle: verifies an article or clip has misinformation or bias in it, that’s when TF2 :bomb: gets to work. We do the research to combat the misinformation, and then we send off our analysis to TF3 :face_with_monocle: (reporting) to craft our rebuttal. TF3 in turn sends the rebuttal to TF4 :studio_microphone: to Take Action!
    I say our response because it takes the whole TYTArmy to get it done TOGETHER. :fist_right: :fist_left:
    So, if you wanna be the change, spread the facts & be part of something bigger than just making social media posts directed at Uncle Ned…:sunglasses:
    :mega: The TYTArmy is the place for you. :mega:

Sign up to join our Lean Mean Bias Fighting Machine by clicking the link below!!
(》Join a Team - Google Docs)

3 Likes

Awesome post. concise explanation of the TYT Army workflow.