The 75 - Money Out of Politics Coalition

The 75 – A Money Out of Politics Coalition

Hi Operation Hope members, I am posting to update you on The 75 project, which was briefly shared on the 9/18 town hall meeting. Maggie and I have been working on the project together since then and we would like to put some more energy into it with your help. We are organizing a call for Tuesday, October 29th at 9pm EST. On the call we will discuss the objectives of The 75, our planned approach to achieving those objectives, and the numerous opportunities for individuals to get involved and help launch The 75 into the mainstream. If you are interested in joining the call and helping make history, please send us an email with your contact info to: m.hahn.the75@gmail and we will email you the meeting link.

For the Operation Hope members not on the 9/18 call, here is a summary of the idea and project.

Big money is embedded in the political and media system, this is something we should all know by now. However, it seems like no one is talking about it, at least not nearly enough. We have learned to hate it but live with it. The 75 is coming to change that. We are creating a new grassroots organization designed for the purpose of getting the big money out of politics and we would love your help.

Our brand symbolizes the popular majority on the issue, inclusive to all who wish for a better future for their families, neighbors, and Country. The 75 represents a time before money in politics became systemically embedded within the American system. The 75’s mission is for a People’s Constitutional Amendment, explicitly stating that corporations are not people, and money is not speech. Right now, The 75 is at the beginning of its story, we are organizing a multi-faceted plan to empower citizens to run for political office on this issue, and in the process make history.

We are in the process of creating a website which is one various areas we could use help with. We are targeting to launch the site on November 11th and then continue to build on it. We will be creating various social media campaigns, striving to increase public awareness on the issue, inspire discussion, and empower action. We aspire to build a broad coalition of citizens, unions, non-profits, church leaders, and the business community. We are going to speak up, stand up, and look up because it is Time to Get the Money Out of Politics.

Do you want to make history? Join us on Tuesday October, 29th 2024, 9pm EST, and take the first step toward reclaiming our democracy. Send your name, email, and any questions/comments to:
m.hahn.the75@gmail and we will email you back the meeting invite.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Michael Hahn, from The 75.

3 Likes

I remember you, this sounds great! I don’t know what I can do, but I would love to help. I’ll be emailing you shortly.

1 Like

Let’s do this!