The Russian Errand Boy Scandale

If ANY of these guys+gals were really contrite for their actions, how come so far they have not offered to take their bazinga payouts and redirected them to cover humanitarian aid to demine the Ukraine, or pay for the medical of child amputees, or therapy for civilian victims of torture?

Because they’re SCUMBAGS? Ya’ think??

Or because it would be admitting THEY FUCKED UP? Because they clearly did. Or would that be too much to ask of their fragile Alpha male egos??

News flash, Tim: Putin isn’t the only scumbag in the room.

Yeah, yeah -just keep telling yourself THE UKRAINIANS are the Nazis…

2 Likes

HeeHee. Love the attached video. True be that and then some. Putin and his cronies have been successfully triangulating the Right and now the Left here in America for a long time now. Surprise, Surprise. It kind of goes with the territory, I suppose. Of course, the old saying is that when you go either too far too the Right or too far too the Left, you end up coming out on the other side. The best part of all of this, despite these media influencers’ alleged political leanings, is that each of them is a predictable servant to the almighty dollar and Capitalism in it’s truest form. I guess that everyone has a price, huh? It’s just that such a price sometimes gets too high when it comes to facing potential legal consequences. Perhaps, they should do what Trump does and just keep fighting for delays in the Courts. Of course, that will take lots of money to do so, and I don’t imagine that Putin will pay for that.

1 Like

<joke>Same is true for macho!</joke>

[Just ask the Village People…]

1 Like

More info:

1 Like