Too Strong Coffee

Hey all, long time member/viewer. I watch a few shows on the network religiously. Also a long time Too Strong Coffee drinker. I’ve ordered over 10lbs of coffee from them since discovering via TYT, and they’ve even featured one of my glowing reviews in their promotional emails. I will start by saying they absolutely have the best coffee I’ve ever had and haven’t been able to drink other brands since trying it. That said, my last order was placed 15 days ago and according to the tracking info it hasn’t shipped. I emailed them over a week ago to see what’s going on, as they always ship within a couple days. Never received a response, so I’ve been emailing them every couple days since trying to resolve the issue, and have yet to receive any response from them. Pretty infuriating at this point, and it seems my only recourse it keep emailing them and hope they eventually respond. Anyone else had an experience like this? I feel like I can’t do business with them after this, and am honestly pretty heartbroken about it.

1 Like

I was beat by the police on January 15 2023 In Tulsa Oklahoma

Very unfortunate, but I feel you’ve picked an odd thread in which to disclose this information…

The situation was resolved to my satisfaction. Their customer service rep went AWOL and stopped performing their job duties some time ago without the company’s knowledge. Was given a very generous offer of compensation to make up for the situation as well.

4 Likes

It seems that Too Strong Coffee has cut off communication with customers unless you are sending them money. We’ve been loyal customers for several years now and always enjoyed their coffee, but we placed an order for about $100 and were told it would arrive December 18, 2023. Since then, we have received no coffee, no emails, no refund, and no recognition of our complaints. We have attempted to contact the company 4 times using Too Strong’s own contact links… no response whatever, not even an auto-reply.

We have been left no option but to report them to the Better Business Bureau in a final attempt to get a response from anyone, but we are still waiting.

If you are dealing with the company, be warned. There is NO WAY to get a response if the company chooses to ignore you, and they have clearly chosen to do so.

Customer service is really hard to get correctly. I suppose they may want to have a tad bit more oversight on their contractor if a 3rd party is handling it.

And in a note of irony, we just got a “reminder to reorder” from Too Strong Coffee, so we assume the company’s automated contact software is still working, even if the people aren’t.

And we do realize TYT has absolutely nothing to do with Too Strong other than having carried their advertising for a while, so we want to be very clear…
TYT bears no responsibility for this situation.

Latest Update: Too Strong Coffee is in trouble or entirely out of business. After trying to get ANY response from the company for weeks, we finally contacted the Better Business Bureau to see if someone with more clout could get a reply.

We are now informed by BBB that they are moving the complaint to “No Response” status, meaning that the company has ignored their attempts as well.

We regret to say that anyone who gives the company money is likely just sending their money off to a black hole. Our recommendation: FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO BUY COFFEE.

I thought he mentioned on air that a bunch of orders got messed up and they were sorting through it?

A word to the wise the BBB is a scam.

Yeah the problem is their only point of contact is their customer service rep who is 3rd party. When I had the problem it was resolved because I DMd John Iadarolla on twitter and being the saint that he is he actually got me in touch with someone at too strong lol. Sorry this is happening, super frustrating.