Trump is better than Biden

Trump is better than Biden

Both Zionist
Both Feminist
Both woke

But Donald is less woke and feminist

If we don’t get Biden stepping aside and an Open Convention, it’s a rinse+repeat of 2016; we will be staying home on Election Day. Go on, DNC; try to blame us. Everybody can now see wuzzup.

The attempt to have the early roll call vote has the The Owners of the DNC SO busted!

• You will not be able to hide the fact from sane people that a real exam by a PANEL of INDEPENDENT neurologists has to be done, at the very least for the safety of this country; never mind triangulation on strategy to get Biden across the finish line. You will not even be making it across that finish line; an Article 25 is sure to be happening before Election Day. Step aside, and it becomes moot. I guess his not stepping aside early speaks to what he thinks Harris’ chances are. Have her make the case at an Open Convention. Rig her appointment, and we will be staying home. We will not be voting while a stream of her word salads run by the Repubs are barraging the air waves -unless an anonymous non-binding round and transparent binding round at an Open Convention show her to be the delegate of choice,

• You will not be able to make a case that an Open Convention would be counterproductive.

Dem Congress members who aren’t signing up for this Biden strategy: make it clear you will have to exit to Independent if they double-down on denying an Open Convention; Do this immediately because candidates at an Open Conbention need time to prep their pitches, and the Convention itself needs to be reorganized. Speak to disaffected donors who paused, to make sure they have your backs (perhaps for ~2 years…) Make a formal alliance. Continue your denial that somehow you will muddle through this, and you can get swept away by a wave…

I guess you are referring to the first post, and not mine. I made mine because it has come to this: people on Turks are mow going: “well, maybe the choice of someone who will incarcerate and prosecute those who nonviolently pursue civil liberties and seek legal redress isn’t that bad after all…” Yeah; let’s go back to throwing a rando into the back of a van because he looks like a protester. Let’s put the pedal to the metal on carbon output, seeing as how “the weather is beautiful right now…”

I’ll say it again: we should be passing a Trump stress test with flying colors; the Owners of the DNC and the Biden clique are not even letting us take it with an Open Convention. By not allowing an Open Convention, they are burning America’s house down -NOT Trump!

2 Likes

I feel that raping women permanently takes away one’s “Feminist Card,” and being racist automatically rescinds one’s “Woke Card.” Had you said misogynist and racist, I could get behind that. With Trump leading over Biden. Is this a Project 2025 test to recruit new followers?

You have to remember that here on TYT we allow ALL opinions even those we do not agree with. If we were to say that something like this could not be posted in these forums then we would be no better that the Faux News, OAN, and other SUPER Right Wing “news” outlets out there.

Also, by allowing posts like this we can get a discussion going with people that may not think like we do and maybe find a middle ground were we do agree. Then we can use that as a starting point to hopefully bring them over to our side.

1 Like

Curious, is that supposed to be a plus?

1 Like

I clicked on this because it’s provocative. And of course, just another RW troll.

Well, if it was a troll, people on the sidelines got an earful from me on why that notion is absurd.

I’ll keep an open mind; though could just be someone who hasn’t thought it through…