Trump Wasn't THAT bad?

SO MUCH WINNING!

2 Likes
2 Likes

People who prioritize empathy are often labeled as ‘bleeding hearts.’ It’s a shame that compassion is seen as a weakness. Can’t expect much less from a “predator class” on a “psychopathic pursuit of power”.

3 Likes

They live on a different planet if they think that was a success. Even Fox had trouble spinning it as one

4 Likes

My call was right: Scaramucci says he’s foundering because he lost access to Bannon (being that he’s in lockup…) My guess? He’s too paranoid of his present advisers…

3 Likes

Keep. Bannon. In. Prison.

3 Likes

Sorry just catching this thread towards the end here. 100% Bannon is the smart one that has the charisma of a poisonous toad. Trump is just the guy who could sell poisonous toad claiming, “it’s got LSD on it, the best LSD there’s ever been, nobody has ever seen LSD toad like this, and i hear you can microdose and end up having Hannibal Lecter for dinner.”

I think we can easily take this guy, we just gotta put out the word that we vote Dem now and move towards the future. There’s no going back. Going back is for sissies and losers and couch lovers like J.P. Vince

3 Likes

Omg, Scarammuchi has got to come back someday, he was my favorite press secretary, ever!

2 Likes

Thumps up for Toad licking reference!

3 Likes
3 Likes

I think people on the Right are getting tired of him; antics like this have become all too predictable…

[And I sure won’t be sharing advice on a public forum on how he could improve his prospects…]

3 Likes

Being a super chickenhawk with his Vietnam draft-dodging, a military cemetery is something that should be kept at the furthest distance from him. A reporter needs to ask him: when did he [ever] visit a military cemetery before he started going on the campaign trail in 2014?

Even Dick Cheney, who mortally wounded this country with a profitable [FOR HIM AND HIS BUDDIES] oil war never attempted an antic like that.

Wait for somebody to suggest a law; <sarcasm>yes, more laws -that’s the solution.</sarcasm>

Prosecute him if he/they violated a rule barring photography? Sure.

2 Likes

“And this just in -Wall Street is run by scumbags…”

2 Likes

This is pretty funny…

1 Like