Unfortunate updates but a Huge Shot Out!

Hello TYT Fam. It’s been a while since I last posted and I’m sad to say that my efforts were in vain to improve my situation. However I want to thank any and everyone who tried their best to help. A huge Thank You to @Artguy and @drea_m_r_76 who actually donated to my GoFundMe. I wasn’t able to raise the money needed and my immediate family can no longer support my portion of rent and bills. I had to cancel my TYT membership (which is why I haven’t been able to comment) and my daughter’s mother refused to lower the child support payments

In September my mother will be moving back to Atlanta because it’s too expensive to live in California for her, she asks me to move with her and try to start my life over and maybe find better employment and in time maybe return to California once I’ve caught up with my finances but I can’t leave my daughter, I can’t leave my only reason for living so chances are I will be homeless again but at least this go around I’ll know what to suspect and maybe could plan better (sounds really dumb I know but I have to)

By any means this isn’t some attempt at trying to guilt trip anyone or make anyone feel bad, I totally get it, with everything that’s going on in the country and around the world I’m beyond grateful for what I got. With that said I don’t know when exactly my situation will get better or if I’ll be on here anytime soon but hopefully in time you’ll see me again soon giving my 2 cents and helping this awesome community be even better.

Thank you TYT, I love this community so much!

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about your situation. I wish I could have done more. Hang in there mate!

3 Likes

Nope! Don’t you dare my brother, the fact that you gave what little you could is more than I could have ever asked, more than I deserve compared to what’s happening in Gaza. I know full well if you had more you would have given more, don’t give it another thought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

my contribution seems to be the definition of a day late and a dollar short but I hope it helps and things turn around for you soon!

3 Likes

OMG thank you! I was actually going to close the GoFundMe earlier but fell asleep. I can’t even begin to thank you for this! Now I can end it with 3 donations :grin:

Thank you guys so much :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

I’m so very sorry to hear that. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and hope your situation improves soon.

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this, and I wish I could have done more! My heart goes out to you and your family. We will be seeing you soon. :heart:

2 Likes

I hope a better result can be found. I unfortunately do not have the funds to help (my own membership is due to others gifting it to me during TYT live) but I hope we can make the changes needed that will find all of us no longer in these kinds of situations.

4 Likes