Voter Deregistration Efforts

We can only hope he gets charged with suppression of voter registration. If I was over at the DOJ, I would ask for a list of all registrants they recorded in the swing States and what he did to make sure they became registered…

1 Like
1 Like

He should be in jail.

1 Like

I hate this man so much!

1 Like

<joke>Yah think??</joke>

1 Like

Let the Astroturf begin! That’s a labor-intensive approach, probably paid for by Big Oil…

You gotta code up the Twilio to do SMSes with a database; you gotta buy phone numbers to call. Coffee money for Big Oil!

And let’s not forget the legal fees when you get caught running afoul of that! What would each member cost? $500/hour?? <honeymooners>A mere bag of shells, Alice!</honeymooners> (for Big Oil…)

2 Likes

This is off-topic, but I just wanted to check in with you. How have you been feeling? Are you all healed up? :heart:

1 Like

It is disgusting how they try to keep people from voting all over the country. I could be wrong, I don’t have any stats, but it seems to always be the Right trying to keep people from voting Left. And it seems, too, that they always try to further disenfranchise poor and/or minority and/or older and/or disabled populations. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Hi drea_m_r_76! Thank you for asking about me!

Well, actually, I injured my spine early in August and that has made my life very painful and complicated. I have started PT and am in strong painkillers. I have been less active everywhere. Although thankfully my article interviewing some of the participants of the Debt Collective May 22 DC action was already finished except for some edits. It’ll be in the zine (In The Red) which comes out today, actually.

I just haven’t had the energy to log into here and as I can’t yet get to my computer, I’m limited to using my phone.

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear that your back is still causing you pain and problems. How exciting that your article was published—that is so cool; I am excited to look into it! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. :heart:

Well, it was supposed to be out on the 31st but I don’t know if it actually has come out. If not, then soon.

Thank you for thinking of me.

1 Like