We need to organize behind Cenk ASAP for President!

Good luck Cenk with your run for president. I just donated and hope many others do too.

My advice would be to appear on as many right wing channels as you can and visit as many counties as you can that went for Trump! These ppl need to hear the truth and as you all say…the things progressives stand for high min wage, paid family leave etc. Are popular across the board. I guarantee if the red counties/states finally hear they truth from a fighter like you, they’ll be won over!

Good luck!

3 Likes

YEP IT SURE DOES! It appears that the ActBlue Express SignUp created this because all of my personal info is prefilled in this donate form already. The site name hides the truth of whatever the hell this is… actblue com/donate/ ads-gs-dd-search-apr2023?refcode=Indivisible-Cenk-Is-A-Spoiler

Is ACTBLUE doing this? What did I donate to if not for Cenk?

2 Likes

I just donated to CU 2024!

2 Likes

Good heavens I hope it was for Cenk!

It is cenk for America .com, not for president!

Actually you can be born out of the country and still be considered a natural born citizen. Here’s a link to the Immigration service’s website which goes into detail all the requirements to be a natural born citizen:
Chapter 3 - U.S. Citizens at Birth (INA 301 and 309)

Yeah, the url says “…refcode=Indivisible-Cenk-Is-A-Spoiler”

I’m sure those campaign runners thought they were being clever. Just kind of shows how dirty the DNC is. SMH, Cenk is running in the primary. How TF is he a spoiler?

3 Likes

They need to work better to get the right website to the top in search engines. I googled for Cenk’s fund raising site and it didn’t come up. Cenkforamerica dot com

I regret giving “Act Blue” a tip. Didn’t know they were doing shady BS with cenkforpresident dot com

1 Like

I have been using Duckduckgo they seem to have alright searching. It seems more like the old internet, where the search hasn’t captured you in a hall of mirrors.

It seems you can post links once you hit a certain user rating. I am not sure which level it is.

1 Like

I also am regretting my “tip” donation to ActBlue. I feel like they did this wrong.

I think a smart way to approach this would be to divide labor based on what can be done remotely and what must be done on the ground.

This would allow us to see how many people we need in an area to execute any given action.

3 Likes

Every campaign needs a bold statement of who they are and what they know, deep in their hearts represents them in a short, instantly memorable and deliciously profane idea while embedding that idea in everyone who reads it and laughs, its how our souls sing, and communicate.
It’s why we laugh in a room full of laughing people. We’re chatting brother and joining the conversation is pleasure :smirk:

RIGHT!!,

For
Understanding,
Consciousness and
Kindness
It’s
Necessary for
Greatness

NOW!!!

We can’t wait for JFK
We must save our planet and humanity, no pressure :rofl:

We need to act RFN!!

We can save this world but so much “time” has been wasted.

Live in the eternal moment of now as I now observe.
that idea will make you president. Its for you to choose your path Cenk Uygur. I believe you’re speaking your truth friend then that is all anyone can ever ask of anyone.

F-U-C-K EDUCATION
WARS MUST END, R-F-N
WE DON’T NEED A WORLD MILITARY F-U-C-K THEM PROPERLY

SOME PEOPLE CAN NEVER AFFORD TO PAY THEIR DEBTS, F-U-C-K THEIR LIVES UP COMPLETELY

PEOPLE NEED HEALTHCARE R-F-N

MOST SENIOR GOLDEN YEARS ARE SPENT IN ABJECT POVERTY F-U-C-K UP THEIR LIVES COMPLETELY AS A WAY OF SAYING THANKS

If you haven’t figured it out yet i aint charlie church swinging a bible in one hand and a whip for themselves in the other all based on a lie about a guy who just lived love, not fear. Buy fear was “the precious”(shoutout to Jonnie Poptart Pie, his lovely wife and the spark of love that became flesh.:smirk:

We are here to make our own choices. No more no less.

Never underestimate mass conciousness, especially if you’re religious because it fucks up everything you thought you believed in.
Like liberal Republicans exist
Your interview with Vivek challenged your world view because you were liking the proverbial devil who was invented to scare people.

Scared people emote fearful anger.

That’ll literally what it means

The other things I’d suggest, based on what you have expressed as your highest aspiration and not for your glory and wealth…

…but for someone you have never layed eyes on in your life.

If i knew nothing else about you, that would be enough

:rofl::joy::+1:, but you are the single most important person in your life because you can exist here, without everyone and everything else.
That’s freedom brothers and sisters

Be the loose f-u-c-k-i-n-g cannon that breaks down the walls, internally, externally and internationally.

You know that US states had wars with each other, right.
And im not taking the civil war.
Every state was an independent state and operated it’s own “federal” government.

Ask yourself what would the infinate love a mother has for her child choose to do with a child that is misbehaving and you will have your answer, even if it is complete, uncomfortable, soul searching…silence.

1 Like

There’s nothing so fucked up as god hiring a hedonist to get in touch with and atheist about ways to ask what people truly want, deep down, there’s only one thing,

…it’s a really great fucking, love😉

The creator loves you Cenk Uygur and i feel like a fucking hippie even typing this, poorly​:rofl::joy:

I think you’re pretty cool too daddy-o😎

Be president

Never be anything you’re not👊🏼, with love, kindness and truth😁

Does that blow your fucking mind, or what​:rofl::joy::+1:

Shout out to Neale Donald Walsch, you weren’t imagining it.I’m living love.

I think we need to embrace our inner hippie in certain moments. I think the path is through collective organization and action. We must move together to get anywhere far.

I think this timely and accurate. I would love to have input, however I found this area isn’t my strength.

Unity, economics, and fairness should be the trifecta in my opinion.

Make America Work Again!
American Dreams Worth Fighting for!
Green Jobs Fair Workplace!

That’s my best.

3 Likes

I hear you brother/sister/perfection,

The econonics of scale by the refocus of the military industrial complex into more profitable production because of the biggest F-U-C-K-I-N-G peace boost the world has ever seen.

Making sure everyone has enough, no matter where or when.

It literally creates billions and billions of consumers who will reward companies that save our planet with green without limits, like trillionaire wealth when they ensure that is how they treat this entire world and beyond.

Keep creating for the for the creator👊🏼

Your choice is God given so anyone who represses that is gonna find out about karma, intimacy and why love will literally save the world when nobody wants and everybody buys​:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:
Billions of them :grinning::revolving_hearts::hugs::revolving_hearts:

Cenk is doing this for the best reason, he loves this country and planet :heart:

1 Like

I still see you every day on TYT. Although I appreciate your comments and appearance, shouldn’t you be starting the campaign?

2 Likes

Cenk Uygur needs to attack Joe Biden relentlessly for how corrupt he is.

Agreed!!!

cenk-2024
1 Like

It’s about damned time someone attacked the issues in this country with vigor and showed some energy toward real change. Republicans want a dictatorship as long as it’s their party in power, and Democrats, I don’t know, do they even give a sh!t? I can’t definitively answer “yes.” But when it comes to TYT hosts and especially Cenk, finally someone is passionate about the country!
I will not be voting for Biden this election. I just can’t vote for someone who mumbles and looks at the floor while answering questions that affect the future of the US. Drop out, Biden, and get some good sleep. You need it.

Cenk Uygur 2024!

2 Likes