Webster Axelander Daniels

I’m just a no account, nobody vagabond currently in
Oklahoma. I’ve lived in this country for the majority of the 47 years since my birth in an Army hospital in El Paso. I’m 100% American and I can trace it back a long way. More than several members of my family is or was in the military, incuding myself. Ive been interested in politics since I was in high school but never really persued that interest. As a matter of fact, throughout my life, I’ve never pursued much more than self interest. The only real accomplishments that I acheived are my children. I’ve got so much in my head that I don’t know what topic to start with and can’t figure out what’s most important. I know I need to do something, I just don’t know what it is. I really don’t. There are so many things in my life that I want and need to fix. I generally feel that getting and keeping a job, is and should be the highest priority to garauntee a steady income, but then I ask ‘a job doing what?’ I think I may have even made this argumenta with myself in the proposition I made on twitter @RobertPettit111 , you’ll get an idea of what job I feel I’m qualified for. That aside and onto what I need to do. Get a job, take time doing that job for not enough pay to cover the expenses to maintain a meager existence’–much less improve one’s continued existence and living conditions–leaving less time to spend indulging in endeavors to improve one’s own continued existence and living conditions and one does have to sleep. Anxiety abounds me and constant thoughts over politics consume me. Most of the time I sit alone depressed in my thoughts, but like I said, ‘I need to do something.’
I beleive my greatest skill is thought, yet I’ve not been able to acheive success in expressing that and my work history does little to boast of high acumen. That said I feel I have great ideas for a lot of different things, but a considerable amount of them lean towards the stregthening of the progressive party. Another chunk of them are geared for government reform, which leads me to what needs to be done. We need to work towards a projected Convention to discuss, decide and furthermore declare for an accession of the constitution. For in my estimation there are too many ammendments and additions that need to be made for It to work equally for all of It’s societies of peoples, in each of their current states. Essentially we Redemocratize the document. An ideal proposal would contain a complete assessment of the Constitution; with arguments for and against every ideal in the document, proposed solutions and resolutions to those arguments; as well as all favored additions put forth in the decidition period of the convention. This should be followed up with a dictated, final draft, re-Constitution. This convention should be open to all citizens, no matter what party affiliations, and as many from any of the many states as possible. Representatives and candidates for office should be strongly encouraged, but all participants must concede unruly behavior, to the goals of the convention.
In short I say that we need to start making bolder outbursts and sounding off louder. That is not to say that what is being done isn’t great, I just feel we can do more and feel that it’s partly my fault because i havent done much to input positive change into my own life, much less input positive change into society. But I want to positively change my life, as well as positively change society. So if there is a debate to be had over Reformation of Government, I want my input in it. I have so many thoughts on the matter. And anyone reading from TYT, I think I’d make a ‘Not Bad’ host, just saying. Well I guess that’s my two cents input. I look forward to any responses, but be warned…I’m a slow reader. Let’s see if there’s a tirade.
Webster Axelander Daniels