What are you cooking up tonight?

What are you fixing for dinner

You put me to shame Harley! Haha

All your culinary creations look amazing!

Thanks, I started making candy last Christmas. Then I just started baking cakes about month and half ago

Orange Dreamsicle Fudge

1 Like

Chicken Spinach Alfredo Lasagna tonight, per request of my 9yr. old niece

1 Like

My niece requested biscuits and gravy for breakfast. My household since a child has been Poor Man’s Bacon Gravy, bacon grease, flour, salt, pepper. You have to use iron skillet and make a dark roux almost burnt.

PBJ Pound Cake, peanut butter cake with strawberry glaze

1 Like

The start of my spaghetti sauce. First time using the induction cooktop, and my new set is All-Clad 5 ply Copper Core Made in America cookware

1 Like

Had enough spaghetti sauce to give to a friend, take some more to my retired business agent, and to freeze to have another time.

1 Like

I’m going to gain weight just looking at these pictures lol I am had chicken breast with honey mustard and white rice. I’m working on losing weight to get weight loss surgery

1 Like

Made jalapeno cheddar cheese cornbread today. With a pot of butter beans with a smoked ham hock.

1 Like

looks yummy my mom used to make cheese grits that had a kick in them, theyd go great with that :smiley:
Enjoy!

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake

Mom’s Birthday today so I baked her a cake. Buttermilk White Cake with Caramel Frosting. First time ever icing a cake. And the last, that’s why I make Bundt cakes and pour glaze.

Brown Sugar Pies for Lodge meeting tonight. With homemade whipping cream, none of that CoolWhip stuff.

1 Like

Macaroni and cheese, sorry about the picture somebody got into it while I was letting it cool a little

2 Likes