What are you cooking up tonight?

I’ve been making some pretty good dishes lately but the clean up/dishes always get to me!

Made Chicken Burrito Bowls tonight, almost to the point where they’re on par with Chipotle! Almost.

2 Likes

Made Fajitas last night while watching Brettt on Happy Half Hour.

2 Likes

yum yum :yum:

1 Like

Started my hand at baking pound cakes

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhh I missed this before I’m sure it was all eaten, but I wanna see the inside fluff. Yum yum. How did the frosting turn out?

Apple pie pound cake, with cinnamon cream cheese glaze. Making another today to take for a dinner.

1 Like

When I slice it tonight I’ll take a picture.

1 Like

Sounds ahhhhmazing :drooling_face:

We had 23 Brothers at Lodge meeting tonight, had 4 pieces of cake left. Here’s the inside fluff you wanted to see Alison

2 Likes

Tomorrow I’ll be fixing pepperoni rolls and then turkey soft tacos for supper

1 Like

Exactly how I was hoping it would look. Well done my friend… well done.

I like to take pound cake and fry it in butter then have it

1 Like

I use Lorann flavoring in baking and candy making. Made 9 different flavors of hard candy at Christmas, fudge, party mix, and cookies. Last Christmas was my first time making candy, fudge

1 Like

orange Dreamsicle milk chocolate marshmallow fudge. Christmas things peanut butter fudge

2 Likes

Pepperoni Rolls to snack on

1 Like

You hand made those!? Me thinks I need your recipe book.

I make everything from scratch, except Pillsbury frozen biscuits, theirs are better than mine.
Send me your address I’ll FedEx you some fudge when I make another batch. It’s going to be Orange Dreamsicle or Bailey’s Salted Caramel

1 Like

Pepperoni rolls are big in WV

1 Like

That’s so nice of you! I’ll send it to you privately in DM later.

I use All Recipes usually all the time, they even have an app

1 Like