addendum:
I have created this petition on change.org, though it is very imperfect, and I don’t know if it would in theory result in a usable list of locations. There is a real danger that if we cannot do better than this unsure petition, then the effort to have more US voters see this documentary before the election will be lost.
----- original post -----
While it is generous of The Guardian to allow for streaming the movie at the end of November, this will not be nearly soon enough to allow so many US voters to see the documentary themselves. My understanding is that Naza so far has been shown in NYC and LA. I’m not sure where else, if anywhere else in the US. Yes, it will be shown in other spots in the US (from what I understand) but I have no idea where. I live in a small community near the border with Mexico. We do have a movie theater here, but I am concerned that it will not get the movie. We also have a film festival here, and there is a movie theater across the border in Mexico. Maybe one of those two would be an option? I do think this could help energize some voters to re-examine if their candidates are voting to have US taxpayers help Israel, (with money, weapons, and other aid), in committing its sick, twisted, premeditated, drawn-out, ongoing years of war crimes against Palestinians.