Where is "Animals are innocent" from? šŸŽµ

Hi! This is our ferocious Yorkshire Terrier Scrappy.

I was wondering, does anyone know the original song/video that ā€œAnimals Are Innocent?ā€ comes from? I think I saw the first time TYT showed a clip of it, and itā€™s obviously legendary now, but Iā€™d like to see where it came from.

I used to be a vegan and am still an animals rights person, and every time it comes up it drives me crazy that I donā€™t know where itā€™s from. :joy:!

5 Likes

Rawr! Your doggy is ferociously adorable. Whatā€™s the name?

IDK the origins but let me know if you find outā€¦

1 Like

Thanks! His nameā€™s Scrappy. Itā€™s funny when he growls because he thinks heā€™s ferocious ā€” like when a car just passed by right now ā€” and I sometimes have to keep from laughing!

I figured someone who comes to this forum about animals will probably know. If I find out Iā€™ll let you know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Scrappyā€¦ what a perfect name for that ferocious spirit.

1 Like

This is Atti. Sheā€™s smart as can be but somehow still thinks after 9 years on earth that her cute little face will earn her my food. She looks innocent buuuuutā€¦

1 Like

Found TYTā€™s segment on it. Heā€™s an activist. I think his channel was deleted, though.

7 Likes

:joy: I think I need to change the name of our animals discussion board now. This is amazing. :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: Thanks for finding it!! I forgot that they played a long clip and did a whole segment on it. Sounds like the guyā€™s heart was in the right place and Cenk and Ana both appreciated his offbeat talent. Too bad it sounds like his channelā€™s down now.

I mean the song does get stuck in my head almost every time animals come up on TYT, so at least he got people thinking about animal rights!!

2 Likes

Attiā€™s very cute! When we first adopted Scrappy we used to give him food from the table every once in a while. Then the whining startedā€¦ So we give him ā€œhuman foodā€ a few times a week in his bowl but not from the table. He watches us intently while we eat but no more whining. Usually. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youā€™re good parents. Atti whines with my parents and sits quietly but intently with me. She knows who to play and how to play them.

1 Like

They just played ā€œAnimals Are Innocentā€ on the soundboard on yesterdayā€™s Bonus Episode! As far as Iā€™m concerned they are officially settled back into the studio now. :joy_cat:

1 Like

:joy_cat: Purrrfect :joy_cat:

1 Like

This was a nice gem to stumble upon, thank you for posting!

1 Like