Who should be the Democrat Nominee for President of the USA?

We have a Poll setup over in the TYT Official Discord asking Who you think should be the Nominee for the Dems. Let us know what you think
Poll over in TYT Discord : Who should get the Dem Nomination? Discord

As long as he has no major skeletons in his closet, I would like to see more of the resume of Senator Sheldon Whitehouse from Rhode Island, He seems to be popular there and is a Yale graduate that is currently 68 years old, I believe. I saw him in a You tube presentation showing the detailed GOP money trail for Supreme Court nominees and is a precursor to the selections of candidates giving us the Supreme Court of today, handing down these God-awful decisions of late. You can see this presentation on you tube from three years ago by going to “Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, speaks during hearing for supreme court justice” Amy Coney Barrett.
I am retired accountant living in California, and I would like to see an open convention too. And remember its always about money, don’t get caught up in guns, abortion, woke, immigration, etc. The top three percent run this country like a king Louis, and the republican party has become their Marie Antoinette. “Let them eat cake”

I’m from Ohio, and my partner said Sherrod Brown would be a good VP nominee for a few reasons: 1) he’s an Ohioan like JD Vance but has WAAAAAY more experience than Vance, 2) he is pro-worker, 3) the way Cenk has described Biden being Obama’s VP running mate, Brown could serve a similar function as Kamala’s running mate. But if I had it my way, it’d be Bernie all day!!