Poll Watch

As they get updated, you can post here.
Swing State polling is obviously most important…

Times Radio Discussion 7/26/2024

2 Likes

WSJ general election poll:
trump 49%
harris 47%

last poll vs. biden - trump +6

1 Like

(please include direct links when you can, and datestamp it; thanks…)

1 Like

Harris/Shapiro vs Harris/Kelly

If Shapiro vets well, poll-tests in WI/PA/MI well, and focus-groups well in WI/PA/MI then put him on the ticket!! He’s equally good on and off teleprompter. We don’t know what will happen over the next 102days, so let’s put a strangle-hold on PA.

1 Like

July 25th A margin-of-error race is really a margin-of-effort race

1 Like

Quinnipiac Polling - The only poll that’s not run for a client, is the only poll I pay any attention to. According to QU Polling, (for a poll conducted from Friday, July 19th through Sunday, July 21st), “Republicans (93 - 4 percent) and independents (55 - 41 percent) support Trump, while Democrats (97 - 2 percent) support Harris.” There’s a lot more, but I’ve not got time to cut and paste it.

1 Like

Not shapiro. Your electoral and judicial math are both faulty

I just want people to keep in mind that harris would have a lot of temp bumps due to Obama endorsement. And if RFK drops out. Since he is cutting a lot of dem votes. It will tale a while for the recent excitement of change to ebb away and her real support to reflect. Please keep that in mind while reading these polls

1 Like

Interesting article. I find it crazy that 2% have not heard enough about Trump. I think the popular consensus would say they’ve heard way too much. :joy:

3 Likes

LOL! True!

1 Like

There are always some trolls in survey. If there are people who genunelty haven’t heard enough of him, I want to know where they live, Id move there, lol

1 Like

Exactly, book me a ticket! :joy:

1 Like

Kelly most favorable of vp choices

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/most-democrats-are-very-enthusiastic-about-kamala-harris-democratic-nominee

2 Likes

Not my pick, but I see how strategically it makes sense.

1 Like

Temper your optimism; the Repubs have not yet unleashed all that Big Oil money yet on Harris attack ads. They are probably keeping their powder dry, waiting for a lock-in at the Convention (or with a BS remote roll call -that’s just another reason to not do it, by the way…)

I must say: I am surprised at the way he is clearly not following the advice of his handlers; I can’t imagine some would have given the thumbs-up to his NABJ appearance. This might have something to do with one of the few people he trusts, Bannon, being in lockup. Trump is well-known for his paranoia, and leans on Bannon for important decisions; and Bannon has a good sense of strategy…

WI is already getting Harris attack ads… always the same ad where she looks like a deer in the headlights when asked if she is going to visit the border.

The attachment doesn’t show the full ad. I tried to upload what I recorded of my tv while watching the Olympics but this site will not let me upload my own video.