Welcome to Team Hope

Jack, this is actually a very good idea. I want to think more about how to keep track of politicians who take money from AIPAC and its allies. People deserve to know who is doing their bidding. Maybe we can then expand to other lobbies, like defense contractors and drug companies.

5 Likes

Another good idea. I asked Kara to talk to you guys about this on last town hall, too. I think thereā€™s a way we can do research about Trump and show it on trumpczar.com. We might be able to do something similar with endthebombing.com in regards to the war in Gaza. We need researchers, fact checkers and someone who can put it up on a simple website and make it look pretty good (but doesnā€™t have to look great). These could be useful resources for people and movements.

5 Likes

Hi Jack! I like your idea. As you said, it is incredibly relevant and vital information. We have to start exposing the truth of how donor money influences our congresspeople, even to the point of being complicit in genocide. Your suggestion absolutely gets my vote!

Thanks drea_m_r_76 , I appreciate your support and I am all in , I am just not good on social media , Cheers, Jack

2 Likes

Hey Cenk , thanks for your response. BTW, I havenā€™t been on the town halls recently because I donā€™t know how to access it since you havenā€™t posted on Events on your website cenkforamerica.com. Where can I sign up? Best, Jack Callahan

1 Like

Posting an invitation link in this discussion post each week would be beneficial. Is that a possibility? Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello @karadhe

My apologies for bothering, especially for this silly reason: I failed to jot down your tyt.com email address and I so much want to volunteer for the efforts discussed today.

Gracias de antemano!

1 Like

Fortunately, I have cleared my schedule so I can put efforts right into this. I have promised a lot in here and am in the process of living up to those as well as in TYTā€™s Discord.

Taking this into account, I will be back with deliverables* instead of just words. I will be back with the first portion, thoughā€¦ even the layout that will include the suggestions made on the town hall + the one that I didnā€™t get to share for time constraints.

*in the form of a mockup with real data ā€“ because I have been doing the research since @cenkuygur is always trying to bring positive change to the world

I am missing karaā€™s email address for the volunteering sign-up. But, of course, you are the ones to decide if no more hands are needed or wanted.

Thanks for doing so much! Be sure to pace yourself too <3
At least for myself, it can be difficult to grant space to feel patient given the interesting times we live in.

1 Like

Thank you very much for caring. I actually can be like some sort of Data from Star Trek. I am, indeed, inpatient given the times, but my reasons are objective:

Itā€™s not about AIā€¦ AI beingin the mix, though

1 Like

I am glad that @cenkuygur finally is moving this to the action portion of this all, even if it doesnā€™t include meā€¦ I just donā€™t want this endeavor to end up like a right winger commented on Cenkā€™s video of OH launch: ā€œjust a discussion boardā€.

1 Like

Hi all, sorry i missed last week andā€¦this weekā€¦ I didnt know the time changed. I did do research on he Kushner case and would totally love to team up with Jack to continue research work! Have a good night yall!

2 Likes

Is it [email protected]?

2 Likes

Gonna try! Thanks!

1 Like

Yes! [email protected]

1 Like

We are going to get stuff done!

3 Likes

Yes! Will do.

1 Like

I heard Cenk say there is a way to sign up for operation hope? Is the email the way to do that?

I must say I am hopeless on any responses to an email. My previous volunteer attempts have been ignored, I assume nothing will / has changed.