What's the delay!?!?

Gotchu buddy

You need to read the whole thread. I’m sorry, there’s no way around it. I don’t promote war crazed gun toting “get ready for Armageddon” you need a gun or else kind of Second Amendment Rights Advocate.
I provide all the nuance you seek.

Link it again. I will check it out tomorrow morning. I would ask you re-read what you wrote and make sure it gets your points off in a clear manner. I honestly have no problem reading long articles/writings but you gotta do the reader the courtesy of making it easy to follow.

not an article, a thread within the forums. It’s the beginning and main of this discussion. You’re just hearing the tail end of it with no context to what was said before. Clarifying the safety of my gun ownership is of the utmost importance, and preparations taken long before the purchase, only once I was ready, and you are absolutely right to caution glory seeking, I have listened to enough vets in my life to respect the responsibility of duty and patriotism. That patriotism wasn’t recognized by the musket, but the pen.

Yeah but the pen does hold value if your writing bullshit

That implies that the musket has any value in politics at all. It does not, the musket is for defending the home, not the argument.

what is it with you and guns lol

Check your wordplay, you’re implying I put value in the musket for my patriotism at all.
That is not what I said, the pen is all that matters, the pen is the only thing that holds value.
The gun is not how I defend my Homeland, I’m like Andy Bernard, I will slowly wear you down with my game until you have no other choice but to say, “Fine!”
Guns can’t strike fear like my walls of text can.
People break into sweat deciding whether or not to engage me in discussion.

I think its more of whether its the worth time, I really believe you have good intent, but as a suggestion you may want to adjust your intimal engagement, people are tired of arguing my man, especially on a progressive platform.

Problem is, the wordplay is sort of essential to the back and forth between you and I.

My wordplay has to be absolutely accurate, my gun advocacy is at stake.

You were fine to play along, in fact tested the very edges of my Second Amendment Rights using that wordplay to try and trip me up on my convictions.

It means the jokes in my comments are no longer funny, as you start hearing it as an attack on you.

I am the one being scrutinized for my gun advocacy remember? I’m simply responding to you. If you are satisfied, then fine.

You don’t care that you accidentally implied I use my gun for my politics, so long as it doesn’t bite me in the ass later, then ok.

I think we are going to have agree to disagree my man, that’s ok, we have different views, but I don’t think our messages are be transcribed the way we intended. This more of misunderstanding than anything, but I appreciate you continuing the conversation.

Watched Jenk’s interview with Ro Khanna a few minutes ago 11/5/21. I realized what the problem is the the Progressive Caucus’ positions and ‘negotiations’. Khanna said (something like) “1.75 T is less than half from 3 T. Manshin is negotiating from zero.” Jenk countered, “Okay, then go back to 6, and half of that is back at 3.”
My ‘aha’ is that the progressive caucus members think they are negotiating vs zero, happy to get fractions. What they need to understand is they are actually negotiating vs The Fate of the Democratic Party. They need to grasp their power, Shout about the poll results from the elections this week and the favorability of the policies originally included in Biden’s proposal, and do this:
Every time a cut is proposed, say “we won’t vote yes unless X is returned to the bill.” Don’t even talk about what the cut might do.
This is the Squid game tug of war. All the Dems are chained to the same rope (this bill), but just like Manchin and Sinema, the also Progressives have the power to let go (vote no) and let the entire party get pulled to oblivion. Hold that knife to Dem Leadership’s collective throats and play for blood (instead of playing for patty cakes).

1 Like

That’s a nice way of putting it.
I would have gone with, “have no idea what the fuck they are doing.”
As in, when has the Democratic done anything except screw us over when we’re left high and dry?
This is why we don’t have AOC, establishment Progressives are too afraid to leave the sure lose tactics taught to them by the other parties.

What have they ever done for you to make you think their suggestions help and what has that strategy ever provided for you?
Except constituents worse off than they were?

We choose to leave AOCs actions off the table so that we can have Jayapal inaction.

It’s time to retire the old ways, make way for the new.

1 Like

HE crushed it!!! I put a new post up lol check it out